S Jim Leonhard to follow Ryan to Jets?

Would bring a lot to the table.

He's a VERY good FS and would be a hell of a punt returner too.

Which would allow us to give the ball to Leon more on Offense if he is just returning kicks instead of kicks AND punts. He has made all his great plays on Offense or on Kick Returns anyway.

Leonhard would be a great addition and if his relationship with Ryan is so close, I would expect to have him signed by mid-March.

KFFL.com didn't have him as a UFA or a FA at all so I was disappointed and didn't think he was available, but even they arn't 100% accurate (they still have Garrard as a FA). There is a new guy on the top of my Jets Free Agent Wish List for sure.

3.33_ravens_leonhard2_200.jpg

124 will hate on him constantly because he's white and plays in the secondary. Mark it down.

Like I hated Jon McGraw?

I will support Leonhard as much as I supported McGraw and that is until the death! :yes:

Although I won't get both a green & white Leonhard jersey like I did McGraw. :rl:

KFFL.com didn't have him as a UFA or a FA at all so I was disappointed and didn't think he was available, but even they arn't 100% accurate (they still have Garrard as a FA). There is a new guy on the top of my Jets Free Agent Wish List for sure.

3.33_ravens_leonhard2_200.jpg

I saw that too, but scout.com does have him listed as a free agent,

http://gnb.scout.com/a.z?s=61&p=9&c=12&yr=2009&nid=83&lnid=83&rc=16&pid=33

Abram Elam made some solid plays for the team this season. I would like to see him stick around and do some things, though it is one position we definitely need an upgrade as far as coverage is concerned.

Elam is terrible in my opinion. He is terrible covering and not a good tackler and Id actually rather see him go than Smith.

Elam is terrible in my opinion. He is terrible covering and not a good tackler and Id actually rather see him go than Smith.

:rolleyes:

Where you even watching the games?:character42: With out Elam we loose the Bills game he had some monster tackles this year and a few picks. I not Saying he is pro bowler but he does STAY ON HIS ****ING FEET! You rather have Eric Smith :rl:

:rolleyes:

Where you even watching the games?:character42: With out Elam we loose the Bills game he had some monster tackles this year and a few picks. I not Saying he is pro bowler but he does STAY ON HIS ****ING FEET! You rather have Eric Smith :rl:

Of course I was watching the games. Did the Jets win the Buffalo game because of Elam or Jauron? All you remember was Smith falling down on one play and Elam getting one sack. great evaluation. Do you remember the Denver game where Elam was lost in coverage all day and couldnt even knock a small receiver in Eddie Royal out of bounds and let him go the distance along with getting burnt on several other plays?

Check out this Rex ryan interview starting at 1:45 in and tell me who the guy getting burnt in 2 of the 4 plays is.....

http://www.nfl.com/videos?videoId=09000d5d80e448eb

Of course I was watching the games. Did the Jets win the Buffalo game because of Elam or Jauron? All you remember was Smith falling down on one play and Elam getting one sack. great evaluation.

LOL If I were Ralph Wilson I would have fired Dick Jauron on the spot that day.

Archived