Jets High on Kerry Collins?

The Troll

Kerry Collins-QB- Titans Feb. 11 - 1:01 pm et right_corner_player_news.gifpixel.gifpixel.gifpixel.gifpixel.gif

Beat writer Rich Cimini believes that Kerry Collins will be "high" on the Jets' free agent wish list.

Cimini expects the Jets to target a "game manager," and Collins' arm is big enough to throw in the New York weather. The club will clear $13M in cap room when Brett Favre submits his retirement papers, positioning them to make moves.

Related: Jets

Where's the puking smiley?

[url=http://www.rotoworld.com/content/clubhouse_relatednews.aspx?sport=NFL&majteam=NYJ]

If they bring in this fossil, we are doomed to another disastrous season. Instead of a relic like Collins, give one of our young QBs a shot. We need to find out if those kids can play or not. F**k Collins.

If they bring in Collins, I think we have our answer.

I know for a fact the Jets won't sign him, if it didn't work with Brett Favre it won't work with Kerry Collins.

I wouldn't be so confident, however, the only way I can see us bringing in a guy like Collins is if we intend on drafting a QB early.

If we don't have 'the future' on the team next year, we're going to have to give Clemens or Ratliff a shot.

I wouldn't be so confident, however, the only way I can see us bringing in a guy like Collins is if we intend on drafting a QB early.

If we don't have 'the future' on the team next year, we're going to have to give Clemens or Ratliff a shot.

I would love to draft Sanchez out of USC, let him get a feel of the game like Joe Flacco did and hopefully we can get a couple of defensive players to force turnovers.

I personally think Sanchez is going to be a great QB.

If they bring in this fossil, we are doomed to another disastrous season. Instead of a relic like Collins, give one of our young QBs a shot. We need to find out if those kids can play or not. F**k Collins.

On the other hand. Maybe we need a veteran to come out of the game so Ratty can go in and lead us to three Superbowls. I think I'll stick with that.

Cimini is an idiot.

add Serby to the list ec after today's Bring Kurt (Warner) To The Jets" article in the Post...please...when will we learn? We just DID that, bring in an old guy to try and save us. I'd rather just miss the playoffs with a young QB than an old one.

Warner said he'll wait for God to tell him what to do-here's a prayer;

Dear God

Please tell Kurt NOT to sign with the Jets

Amen and Amen

add Serby to the list ec after today's Bring Kurt (Warner) To The Jets" article in the Post...please...when will we learn? We just DID that, bring in an old guy to try and save us. I'd rather just miss the playoffs with a young QB than an old one.

Warner said he'll wait for God to tell him what to do-here's a prayer;

Dear God

Please tell Kurt NOT to sign with the Jets

Amen and Amen

Warner has supposedly stated that he's either going back to Arizona or retiring.

Archived