22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Cutler?

• Yes
    • No

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll probably be in the minority,but

With McDaniels supposed concerns about Cutlers drinking(with diabetes) and the way he over-reacted about the possible cassel trade.

This is a good deal for Denver,and Jets might be lucky they didn't land him.

Poor Cutler he was on the plane to tampa when he found out it wasn't true.

I hope the pilot can land the plane through all the crying in first class.

Not for nothing, but the only people who have been in the media have been McDaniels and Bowlen as well as a little of Bus Cook. Never has there been any direct quotes from Cutler until now it seems. We have a 90% one sided story and the second Cutler seems to say what's on his mind people bash him for it.

Off topic I know, but that god damn smiley face seems so ****ing condescending it really makes me hate whoever uses it haha.

Not for nothing, but the only people who have been in the media have been McDaniels and Bowlen as well as a little of Bus Cook. Never has there been any direct quotes from Cutler until now it seems. We have a 90% one sided story and the second Cutler seems to say what's on his mind people bash him for it.

Off topic I know, but that god damn smiley face seems so ****ing condescending it really makes me hate whoever uses it haha.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3983805

Cutler has never grasped there's a difference between traded and changed.

A baby cries when he wants to be changed and cutler cries when he DOESN'T want to be traded.

Except when he ask's to be traded,When the coach wanted to make a change :cheers:

It's just amazing. Listening to him talk in that interview he fully expected to walk into that meeting and have McDaniels falling all over himself to kiss his ass.

Here's my list of QB who are better than Cutler right now (in no particular order):

Peyton

Brady

Palmer

Brees

Rivers

McNabb

Big Ben

Romo

Cutler's close, but he's not there yet. Revis, on the other hand, is.

And Cutler is a FRANCHISE QUARTERBACK which is 10x more important than franchise CORNERBACK. When is the last time a Cornerback carried a team to a Super Bowl Championship? I'd like to know. Because I've never seen it. You can stick average Corners back there when you have a blitzing front seven that can get to the Quarterback. In Rex Ryan's scheme, they should be able to do that. If they can get to the QB, honestly, we could have Dwight Lowery and Donald Strickland start and still win 12 games with Jay Cutler. Oh wait, we also have Lito Sheppard, a 2005 and 2007 Pro Bowler who only got benched because he wanted a new deal, back there as well.

And how can you possibly have Tony Romo ahead of Jay Cutler? Talk about not being clutch, with more weapons and a better D than Cutler has ever had. McNabb... maybe belongs on that list above Cutler. Maybe.

Archived