***Official JN Jay Cutler Talk - All Jay, All Day*** [Merged 49X]

Aten

Do you want Cutler?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want Cutler?

• Yes
    • No

They're not trading for a high pick and they're not trading for a placeholder. Detroit has the inside track with 20 and 33 and a high first next year, but with the way Cutler and Cook have been owning McDaniels and Denver for the past month I wouldn't be surprised if they managed to get that shot down.

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nah it was realistic... and I think Cutler will wind up netting the Broncos either 2 picks (1st and 2nd or 1st and 3rd) or a #1 and a QB...

I think a lot of teams will offer the 2 #1's, and to land him, they will have to add a few extra's like a defensive player (also helps clear cap room for cutler) and a pick like a 3 rd

if the skins get in on it, it could get ricky williams like

I'm against giving up a defensive starter for Cutler.

There's a better chance of being a SB contender with an elite defense than an elite QB (which Cutler isn't right now).

Yes, Harris wasn't as good as we hoped last year BUT, in signing Scott, the Jets wanted interchangeable ILBs which would confuse offenses. That plan is out the window without Harris.

Besides, why is the 3rd involved if the Jets are giving up a starter? Seriously.

Heard it on Sirius NFL Radio.... they are saying Snyder is really high on Cutler and looking to get it done. In addition they are speculating that Shanahan is the coach there next year. For the Broncos gets Cutler out of the AFC

makes sense to me. snyder never met a big name he wouldn't over-pay for, and they can even still hire shanny now if they want, but I bet he waits till next year anyway when it's retread heaven (holmgren, shanny, cowher)

makes sense to me. snyder never met a big name he wouldn't over-pay for, and they can even still hire shanny now if they want, but I bet he waits till next year anyway when it's retread heaven (holmgren, shanny, cowher)

you are a f'n tool

when cutler takes skins to SB

Please GFY

I'm against giving up a defensive starter for Cutler.

You know Cutler is a quarterback, right?

There's a better chance of being a SB contender with an elite defense than an elite QB (which Cutler isn't right now).

Two things. One, no there isn't. Two, it's a false comparison because Cutler goes a lot further toward having an elite quarterback than Harris does toward having an elite defense.

Yes, Harris wasn't as good as we hoped last year BUT, in signing Scott, the Jets wanted interchangeable ILBs which would confuse offenses. That plan is out the window without Harris.

Interchangeable ILBs...quarterback. Pharmacist...doctor.

Besides, why is the 3rd involved if the Jets are giving up a starter? Seriously.

You're complaining about 1/3/Harris for Cutler? Seriously.

You know Cutler is a quarterback, right?

Two things. One, no there isn't. Two, it's a false comparison because Cutler goes a lot further toward having an elite quarterback than Harris does toward having an elite defense.

Interchangeable ILBs...quarterback. Pharmacist...doctor.

You're complaining about 1/3/Harris for Cutler? Seriously.

we have idiots for a fanbase

they act like franchise Qb.s grow on trees

we have had 1 in 40 yrs

we have idiots for a fanbase

He's not an idiot because he doesn't think Cutler is good enough. It's just a gut call, which is why all the purportedly objective arguments on both sides are so dumb.

Very possible.

Snyder has never been one to value draft picks over free agents/established players. They also have a somewhat decent option at QB to give up in Jason Campbell. I brought up in a previous thread their history with the Broncos and big name trades (Portis for Bailey) and I wouldn't be shocked to see them give up some players and draft picks to pull the trigger on Cutler.

He's not an idiot because he doesn't think Cutler is good enough. It's just a gut call, which is why all the purportedly objective arguments on both sides are so dumb.

Cutler is a stud, he is far ahead of manning after 2 years

Building a team with a so called elite Def and without a QB has been

done only once and the ravens couldn't sustain it.

There is a reason why the jets never win

I can't believe what I'm reading here. You guys who are saying Harris sucked last year forget two things

1-he was hurt and

2-how good he was the year before when he was healthy

did you guys forget the tackling machine who exploded on the scene in 2007 making 20 a game?

I can't believe what I'm reading here. You guys who are saying Harris sucked last year forget two things

1-he was hurt and

2-how good he was the year before when he was healthy

did you guys forget the tackling machine who exploded on the scene in 2007 making 20 a game?

look at what a franchise QB did for Falcons!!!!!!!!!

They outplayed Cardinals in playoff game....

I would trade revis for Ice or Cutler

I was initially all for giving up whatever it took for Cutler. It's been said before, franchise QBs don't grow on trees. However, the more I think about it and the more information that comes out, the less I like him. I understand him being upset with Mcidiot, I really do. It's his handling of the situation that I don't like. Essentially his feelings got hurt. What is he going to do when the bloodthirsty NY media turn on him? Cry about it? He has a massive ego and very thin skin, which was a poor combination in Denver. He's going to be publicly criticized at some point in the future and have his feelings hurt again. I really don't want to give up a boatload for a repeat performance of this fiasco.

I was initially all for giving up whatever it took for Cutler. It's been said before, franchise QBs don't grow on trees. However, the more I think about it and the more information that comes out, the less I like him. I understand him being upset with Mcidiot, I really do. It's his handling of the situation that I don't like. Essentially his feelings got hurt. What is he going to do when the bloodthirsty NY media turn on him? Cry about it? He has a massive ego and very thin skin, which was a poor combination in Denver. He's going to be publicly criticized at some point in the future and have his feelings hurt again. I really don't want to give up a boatload for a repeat performance of this fiasco.

If you were him, why would you want to work for a young lying arrogant a-hole

Cutler has been quiet, can't work with joshie

Elway didn't want to play for Colts and ELi same for Chargers

Cutler has got JWN swagger

I'm not disputing that Afos, what I'm saying is the fan-base's assessment of David Harris is way off man. The guy is one of the best and hardest hitting young LBers in the game today

I thought Washington had the best deal on the table when the rumors broke about Cutler not being happy with the Broncos. Of course it was all rumors but we all know how Snyder will stop @ nothing to get what he wants. Plus it moves Cutler to the NFC.

I'm not disputing that Afos, what I'm saying is the fan-base's assessment of David Harris is way off man. The guy is one of the best and hardest hitting young LBers in the game today

to get a stud you gotta give up some good players

we need to outbid snyder

If you were him, why would you want to work for a young lying arrogant a-hole

Cutler has been quiet, can't work with joshie

Elway didn't want to play for Colts and ELi same for Chargers

Cutler has got JWN swagger

I wouldn't want to work with him because he's obviously incompetent. Look, I'll be happy if we get him, but I don't want to give up a bunch of picks and/or a valuable young defensive piece for a guy who can't handle not being babied.

And to me swagger would mean him going out and throwing 35 touchdowns next season and then telling Denver to **** themselves when they tried to extend him.

I wouldn't want to work with him because he's obviously incompetent. Look, I'll be happy if we get him, but I don't want to give up a bunch of picks and/or a valuable young defensive piece for a guy who can't handle not being babied.

And to me swagger would mean him going out and throwing 35 touchdowns next season and then telling Denver to **** themselves when they tried to extend him.

His coach was an idiot who lied directly to his face...bridge was burned

joshie was trying to save face

what NFL coach would take Cassel over Cutler

even mumbles would take JC

youre comparing Matt Ryan to Cutler....Ryan is 100 times better than Cutler...

pass on Cutler..

His coach was an idiot who lied directly to his face...bridge was burned

joshie was trying to save face

what NFL coach would take Cassel over Cutler

even mumbles would take JC

I agree. I think he is an idiot. A lying, soon to be unemployed idiot. I don't blame Cutler for not wanting to work for such an idiot. It's just the ignoring the owner, demanding a trade theatrics that I don't like. Skin that thin in New York (he WILL be criticized at some point if he comes here)=disaster.

I agree. I think he is an idiot. A lying, soon to be unemployed idiot. I don't blame Cutler for not wanting to work for such an idiot. It's just the ignoring the owner, demanding a trade theatrics that I don't like. Skin that thin in New York (he WILL be criticized at some point if he comes here)=disaster.

what did he need to say to Bowlen?

He already told him he couldn't work for the weasle

Bowlen is trying to save the coach he picked....

Would you have taken Elway or Eli?

Archived