RIP Steve McNair

JoeC36

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm shocked. Rest In Peace, Steve.

He was a GREAT quarterback, teammate, and warrior. I don't know if there was a tougher NFL player in the past 10+ years than Steve. Countless injuries and he always played. R.I.P. Steve.

I think you just said it all right there.

As a fan, Rest In Peace Steve McNair.

As a Detective, I ask "Where's his wife right now?".

He and a woman, described as a girlfriend, killed in a condo?

The wife did it.

Wife's in Mississippi with the kids.

OK

Suspect #2 - The Dead woman's husband.

The woman was in her early 20's I think. We'll know a lot more in two days. This sucks that his family will have to live with him being dead, and the fact that he was probably having an affair.

The woman was in her early 20's I think. We'll know a lot more in two days. This sucks that his family will have to live with him being dead, and the fact that he was probably having an affair.

Maybe he threatened to end the affair, and the GF took them both out?

Maybe he threatened to end the affair, and the GF took them both out?

Who knows at this point... The Nashville police guy who spoke to the media said they have some guys who they think did it.

Wow. I heard about this earlier today and I really couldn't believe it. He really was an amazing player to watch in his day. The kind of guy that you just couldn't help but root for. Its just such a shame to hear this kind of thing happen to anyone, especially for a guy so young.

RIP

NASHVILLE, Tenn. — Former NFL quarterback Steve McNair was shot multiple times, including a shot to the head, and a pistol was discovered near the body of the 20-year-old woman found dead with him Saturday in a downtown condominium.

Nashville police spokesman Don Aaron identified the woman as Sahel Kazemi, whom he called a "friend" of McNair's. She had a single gunshot wound to the head.

Police said McNair was found on the sofa, and Kazemi was very close to him on the floor. Aaron said the gun was not "readily apparent when the scene was first locked down."

Autopsies for both were planned for Sunday.

Aaron said McNair's wife, Mechelle, is "very distraught."

"At this juncture, we do not believe she is involved," he said. "Nothing has been ruled out, but as far as actively looking for a suspect tonight, the answer would be no."

The bodies were discovered Saturday afternoon by one of McNair's longtime friends.

Police said Kazemi was arrested Thursday on a DUI charge while driving a 2007 Escalade registered to her and McNair. McNair was in the front seat, but didn't break the law and was allowed to leave by taxi.

36 & 20 is wayyyyyyyyy to young to go.

Im drunk as hell right now but I feel so bad for both of them. I've seen first hand what a person shot in the head looks like. BRUTAL... Just unnecessarily brutal.

Archived