New York Jets vs. Miami Dolphins Game Thread

Maxman

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's half-time, so I thought it woudl be okay to post a Patsies take on the game:

You all should thank god for your special teams coach.

An over-agressive, blitzing d can be neutralized.

Big hits tonight.

Braylon Edwards coiuld very well be your best pick-up since Jenkins...who is a mighty beast of epic proportions.

Miami has two really, really good rbs. I hope Maroney is watching.

Leon Washington is amazing.

Chuckie is an azzhhole. In one sentence he's saying Sanches should have stayed in school, the next he's impressed. Make up your mind, you ESPN Schill! I had high hopes for the guy - he just another sheep.

Refs speaking spanish, spanish commercials.....enough. Okay, enough!

Josh wearing a hoodie...LOL!!!

Away from computer so haven't read a post but a few thoughts...

TJ is awful- I'm not sure if Greene is inactive but I wanna see Leon/SG if hes in...

Sanchez makes me nervous every time he throws...

D seems to have gotten it together, clearly we just need to contain the run on first and second downs...Henne isn't doing **** against this D...

The Dolphins have a better O-line than we do...

Jenkins can just be a monster some time...

It's half-time, so I thought it woudl be okay to post a Patsies take on the game:

Big hits tonight.

Braylon Edwards coiuld very well be your best pick-up since Jenkins...who is a mighty beast of epic proportions.

Chuckie is an azzhhole. In one sentence he's saying Sanches should have stayed in school, the next he's impressed. Make up your mind, you ESPN Schill! I had high hopes for the guy - he just another sheep.

Theoretically he should have. At the same time he's been impressive. Nothing new.

Yep, I was thinking the same thing.

The Fins played a great first half ... and are still losing. LOL.

The look on Ricki WIlliams face said it all... That team looks ready to lay down.. I think points coming out of the half will go a long way towards winning

HAHAHAHA Dude check your rep. I posted that exact quote on your rep when I saw we posted the same thing. THat's funny.

Next let's both pick the Mega Millions numbers.

Lol... too weird.

I'm down, I'll be in Detroit next year for when we play the Lions (best friend is a die hard lions fan) and we can play it then. :D

I want a GIF of Brad Smith absolutely ****ing Joey Porter up one on one to pick up the first down on the fake. Awesome.

Defense seems to have got it together, good sign. They can't throw to their WR's, it's clear. They are still running very well but Jenkins is getting more and more penetration. Nice to see Pace making a play too, he was awful at the start.

Not liking the playcalls from Schotty as always. No more timing routes with Edwards, clearly not there yet. Offensive line is playing well, need to keep giving the ball to Leon. Jones is garbage. Also something is clearly wrong with Cotch. He's not in most plays.

Our special teams is winning us this game so far.

if we even had an average nfl qb we'd be 5-0.

I don't get the B. Smith hate. The guy always makes plays. He's not a good wr, but can be used in alot of ways.

Problem is you don't have a lot of chances to use him in all the ways he could be used.

Big hits tonight.

Josh wearing a hoodie...LOL!!!

the 1st punt was not a fake...

the 2nd one was all brad smith..he was stopped

maroney is done..morris is your best back

g

if we even had an average nfl qb we'd be 5-0.

I don't get the B. Smith hate. The guy always makes plays. He's not a good wr, but can be used in alot of ways.

You make it like we're 1-3, going on 1-4. He had a bad game. An Average NFL QB is not immune to bad games.

The look on Ricki WIlliams face said it all... That team looks ready to lay down.. I think points coming out of the half will go a long way towards winning

2nd quarter Jets shut down the Wildcat.

Jets have outrushed the Fish 106-62.

Dolphins outplayed the Jets for a quarter. 2nd belonged to the Jets.

Archived