L.T gets Jets logo tattoo

s dubb

New Jets RB LaDainian Tomlinson gets team's logo tattooed on his leg

5 Recommend

If there were any questions about how committed LaDainian Tomlinson is to the Jets, his newest tattoo should answer them.

Tomlinson got a tattoo with a Jets logo on his leg after joining the team as a free agent in March. It matches the Chargers tattoo emblazoned on his other leg for the nine seasons he spent in San Diego.

"I think that shows the type of commitment he has," Jets coach Rex Ryan said last week.

Ryan also said he believes Tomlinson, cut by the Chargers in February, still can contribute at a level close to what made him the NFL's leading rusher of the 2000s.

"I believe he's got a lot more left," Ryan said. "When you watch him out here bouncing around doing a great job with protections, running the football, he's still got that wiggle."

-- Sean Leahy

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2010/06/new-jets-rb-ladainian-tomlinson-gets-teams-logo-tattooed-on-his-leg/1

Pretty sure Eric Mangini named his kid Brett too...

LT is a washed-up moron. He'll be pouting on the bench by game 7.

As Rex would say, "we'll see what happens."

I love that when the Patriots bring in old guys past their prime, it is all part of the genius of your cheating **** sack of a coach, but when anyone else signs a veteran for modest money... all you Pats fans can do is belch out your obviously biased opinions and short-sighted rhetoric that does little more than remind us how many bandwagon Patriots fans know less about the game than the average housewife.

I love that when the Patriots bring in old guys past their prime, it is all part of the genius of your cheating **** sack of a coach, but when anyone else signs a veteran for modest money... all you Pats fans can do is belch out your obviously biased opinions and short-sighted rhetoric that does little more than remind us how many bandwagon Patriots fans know less about the game than the average housewife.

Don't lump all Pats' fans in with Garb. Some of them actually do know what they're talking about and have some class. Not many of them, but they are out there :)

Pretty sure Eric Mangini named his kid Brett too...

LT is a washed-up moron. He'll be pouting on the bench by game 7.

Are you sure it will be him? It could be anyone behind the black visor.

Though this is spot on when referring to the scum that is patriot fans...garby might be right in this instance.

http://jetnation.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1589852#post1589852

Come up with your own material, scumbag.

:bwahaharoll:

I've been on the LT sucks bandwagon for a long time bud. Wrong Patsie fan here. If you think LT can effectively spell Green for good chuncks of time, you will be mistaken. If Shone goes down to injury for a good length of time, your team is effed.

For the record, I don't expect Holt, Patten, or any other old dude the Pats have signed to have an impact on the team. I'm just hoping the young guys do.

Jets fans...a lot of you are...um...interesting?

LOL!

I've been on the LT sucks bandwagon for a long time bud. Wrong Patsie fan here. If you think LT can effectively spell Green for good chuncks of time, you will be mistaken. If Shone goes down to injury for a good length of time, your team is effed.

With our O-line, you could send any ass*** back there and he'll get 1,200 yards. You know, some washed up guy like a Fred Taylor.

If Shonn goes down, I guarantee we see Joe McKnight emerge as a Leon Washington clone, providing fresh legs and a decent compliment to LT.

With our O-line, you could send any ass*** back there and he'll get 1,200 yards. You know, some washed up guy like a Fred Taylor.

If Shonn goes down, I guarantee we see Joe McKnight emerge as a Leon Washington clone, providing fresh legs and a decent compliment to LT.

I like it when people make guarantees on a person that has not played one down of regular season, NFL football.....but making this assumption is much safer than thinking LT will save the day.

You are also assuming that your "all-world" o-line will be the same as last year. Do not be shocked to see one let go. Mangold and Revis want to be paid - a year early. Hard Knocks will be on (negotiating vehicle?) and PSL's are still remaining on the yet unnamed stadium.

I like it when people make guarantees on a person that has not played one down of regular season, NFL football.....but making this assumption is much safer than thinking LT will save the day.

You are also assuming that your "all-world" o-line will be the same as last year. Do not be shocked to see one let go. Mangold and Revis want to be paid - a year early. Hard Knocks will be on (negotiating vehicle?) and PSL's are still remaining on the yet unnamed stadium.

They already let one go, their weakest link, Faneca. There is absolutely no way Mangold is gone, and Ferguson still has another year left on his deal. If they let anyone else go, it won't be until next season. And even then, that will probably be Damien Woody and no one else.

What a douchebag. Guy plays how many years in SD, then he signs with a new team and has a tattoo before even taking a trianing camp snap? Wow. I sure hope he doesnt get cut.

Relax. Who the **** cares if he got a tattoo?

What a douchebag. Guy plays how many years in SD, then he signs with a new team and has a tattoo before even taking a trianing camp snap? Wow. I sure hope he doesnt get cut.

He's got the Charger Lightning Bolt on the other leg, quit bitching.

By the way, when you became a Dolphin fan (like all the others) in 2008, did you get that Favre tatoo removed?

to be honest, Joe McKnight scares me. if you listen to his interviews, he talks about how fast the pro game is. reminds me of Blair Thomas!

to be honest, Joe McKnight scares me. if you listen to his interviews, he talks about how fast the pro game is. reminds me of Blair Thomas!

McKnight always speaks in a humble manner. Its just his nature. He's the opposite of the Ocho cinco type players.

Nuthing like a probowler (or is that a hall of famer) with a chip on his shoulder. we gota get ova thomas and respect we got the next most experienced RB in the game. He will deliver in measure and he is onl part of the package!!!

Archived