Lebron to announce decision Thursday Night at 9pm on ESPN

Matt39

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply
As long as David Kahn is a Front office executive anything will happen.

But anyways, there are rumors of trades involving Beasley are out there. Honestly, purely to not get assraped for the next 5 years can you freaking not trade for him?

+1

They have to trade Beasley in order to get LeBron, so, WHO THE **** DID IT!

Unless they can dump Beasley on some dope of a GM, who's filling out that roster, assuming that these guys aren't taking massive paycuts?

Quality rotation players cost a lot more than the minimum... More than half their roster will be made up of borderline D-League players. Who's knocking down the open jumpers that will be created off the drive?

If any team in the East makes a deal for Beasley, they should be kicked out of the league.

I hope you're right. The thing is though, you know some older veteran will sign a 1 year deal to piggy back a championship.

I hope you're right. The thing is though, you know some older veteran will sign a 1 year deal to piggy back a championship.

It would have to be a guy at the end of the line... Shaq? lol

The CBA uncertainty isn't going to help Miami land anyone on the cheap.

I have to be honest that was one of the most classless moves I've ever seen in sports.

First of all the attention seeking, pretentious attitude to set up a one hour show devoted to a ****ing FA signing which does nothing but build up a career loser. A guy who's done nothing but create highlight reels and false hope in Cleveland, only to shatter the hopes they placed in you with this glorified ball washing hour of ****.

This desicion angers Bulls fans.

This desicion angers Knicks fans.

This desicion CRUSHES Cavs fans.

To build this up, put it on national television was a disgrace. Get the hearts of those who followed him in Cleveland racing only for them to be collectively pissed on by this overhyped, overgloriified *****.

I hope he fails. An injury would be too good of an excuse, I hope he just flat out ****s it up and that the Lakers dominate AGAIN.

Loser.

Going on national tv was a total classless bitch move, but i cant blame the guy for wanting to go to the best chance to win.

Like he said, every great team with a superstar has had help. LeBron had zero help in Cleveland.

+1

They have to trade Beasley in order to get LeBron, so, WHO THE **** DID IT!

No they don't necessarily... but unless LBJ, Wade, and Bosh take a decent amount below the max, they will literally only be able to fill out the roster with guys making the league minimum.

I have to be honest that was one of the most classless moves I've ever seen in sports.

First of all the attention seeking, pretentious attitude to set up a one hour show devoted to a ****ing FA signing which does nothing but build up a career loser. A guy who's done nothing but create highlight reels and false hope in Cleveland, only to shatter the hopes they placed in you with this glorified ball washing hour of ****.

To build this up, put it on national television was a disgrace. Get the hearts of those who followed him in Cleveland racing only for them to be collectively pissed on by this overhyped, overgloriified *****.

I hope he fails. An injury would be too good of an excuse, I hope he just flat out ****s it up and that the Lakers dominate AGAIN.

Loser.

And the thing is, the Heat has one of the smallest fanbases. So, he's angered about 15 times the Miami fanbase.

So much for helping is global brand. LOL. What a joke.

Loser.

Quick - spell decision correctly three times fast!!!

No they don't necessarily... but unless LBJ, Wade, and Bosh take a decent amount below the max, they will literally only be able to fill out the roster with guys making the league minimum.

We'll see, but Wade isn't too fond of Beasley so I hear and he's on his way out.

What Wade wants, Wade gets, apparently.

I've been compulsively refreshing Twitter pages all week, and it's just now hitting me all at once how horrible this is for Cleveland. I try to keep ethics out of sports, but this was unconscionable. LeBron is a mercenary, a traitor, and a coward. Go...everyone else in the East. And West.

Man, do the Knicks look like ****. For 2 years, they've told everyone "we're going to suck now, but we're going to be free of the cap and we're going to land big players"... and none of the big 3 want to go to the Knicks.

I've been compulsively refreshing Twitter pages all week, and it's just now hitting me all at once how horrible this is for Cleveland. I try to keep ethics out of sports, but this was unconscionable. LeBron is a mercenary, a traitor, and a coward. Go...everyone else in the East. And West.

Who is inheriting a crappier situation? Byron Scott or Erik Spoelstra? I mean seriously, i'd lol if Erik gets canned or "replaced" right before the playoffs start.

We'll see, but Wade isn't too fond of Beasley so I hear and he's on his way out.

What Wade wants, Wade gets, apparently.

It takes two to tango... there are much better expiring contracts (club option in 2011) to be had out there than Beasley's $5m and considering the ramifications of giving Miami the chance to sign a Mike Miller, it would be foolish for any team to trade for this doosh.

Man, do the Knicks look like ****. For 2 years, they've told everyone "we're going to suck now, but we're going to be free of the cap and we're going to land big players"... and none of the big 3 want to go to the Knicks.

The Knicks are a better team now than they were before they started the purge and still have cap room between this year and next to make further significant improvements.

I don't think it was a waste at all...

Who is inheriting a crappier situation? Byron Scott or Erik Spoelstra? I mean seriously, i'd lol if Erik gets canned or "replaced" right before the playoffs start.

Rumor has it that Riley is going to coach again.

It takes two to tango... there are much better expiring contracts (club option in 2011) to be had out there than Beasley's $5m and considering the ramifications of giving Miami the chance to sign a Mike Miller, it would be foolish for any team to trade for this doosh.

Now I heard they don't have to trade Beasley because the cap is 2million more, or some ****.

The Knicks are a better team now than they were before they started the purge and still have cap room between this year and next to make further significant improvements.

It was out of their control. To their credit, they had Plan B lined up and organized, and it was a pretty good outcome for them. Getting rid of Isiah's outcasts was necessary to even be functional. I mean, seriously, looking at this outcome playing together was clearly their agenda from day one.

And the thing is, the Heat has one of the smallest fanbases. So, he's angered about 15 times the Miami fanbase.

So much for helping is global brand. LOL. What a joke.

Not any more they don't. The signing of these three is kind of what Marino did for the fin base...a whole bunch of band wagon fans.

2 years of sucking on top of the 6-8 years of sucking prior to that, and they are going to be a 500 team at best...

Egg all over their faces. Better or not, they sold to their fan base landing LeBron for 2 years...

Archived