Darrelle Revis Holdout: MERGED

JonEJet

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.

Lister is a queer too, for what it's worth.

How does the dude that we didn't even want to end up in our fantasy league last year end up running it this year? Jesus dude.

That place went downhill when that Dr. Zaius guy got banned. Now its a bunch of tards self-fellating because they are still telling the same interwebz jokes they were telling 4 years ago.

They all deserve a nut-flick.

So who gets to post the Revis signed thread tomorrow?

I'm on it... only in mine, I am going to say that my pool boy (let's call him "Scoops") got me some inside information, but I am only going to share it with people that I like... despite my history of anti-clique banning sprees... and if you ask me for details or hints or what song I am listening toooooo I will ban you too.

But not before locking the thread, deleting your posts and posting some videos by some polyester pants wearing, feather hair white boys with beards that make my privates tingle when they sing their rock and roll.

Yeah, where did that come from? War Ensemble its time you explain what you heard I think.

I saw it on an article upon a google search to corroborate the original thread...other google searches have pointed out that that article was fabricated based off that Pittsburgh reporter's tweet yesterday...

What a tool.

The words "I think'' would have gone a long way towards expressing my feelings although on Sunday I felt them very strongly and wasn't worried about being wrong.

Any writer worth his salt knows what his original statement implied. He wasn't expressing a thought and pretty much claimed it as fact that it would be done by Wednesday. Equating - "You heard it here first. Inside information!" - with, 'weeeellll, MAYBE it'll be done this week,' is lunacy.

traderevis.com <---- ENOUGH SAID.

i agree with the commenter saying we should trade him for a 7th rounder.

Who would take him? No one in the league is gonna want to negotiate this contract with him.

damn, you're probably right, who would want to negotiate with revis and neil schwartz as his agent.....

Etc.

If we end up trading him, this will always happen.

Someone will hold out and say what's the worst that can happen, they'll trade me.

If we let him rot for as long as it takes to sign a reasonable deal, and if he won't make him miss 3-4 years...

You could bet your a$$, nobody will pull this on us again!

Who would take him? No one in the league is gonna want to negotiate this contract with him.

There isn't a smiley rolling its eyes aggressively enough for me to respond to these posts effectively.

If we end up trading him, this will always happen.

Someone will hold out and say what's the worst that can happen, they'll trade me.

If we let him rot for as long as it takes to sign a reasonable deal, and if he won't make him miss 3-4 years...

You could bet your a$$, nobody will pull this on us again!

It'd be worse if he pulled a Pete Kendall pt 2. Go to TC to avoid the fines but cause a complete ruckus in the locker room and press... At least give him props for not being there and keeping his mouth shut.

There isn't a smiley rolling its eyes aggressively enough for me to respond to these posts effectively.

It was a joke, I dont want to trade him...But seriously, what team would take him in the middle of this mess? Obviously they'd do it for a 7th...But that ain't worth it.

Will you get the hell out of here with your corny site.

Revis isnt going anywhere <_< ... :mellow:

lighten up it's a joke (a 7th rounder??). nothing wrong with fantisizing about sending revis to the nfl's version of hell - cleveland ;)

lighten up it's a joke (a 7th rounder??). nothing wrong with fantisizing about sending revis to the nfl's version of hell - cleveland ;)

Im not talking about the joke...Im talking about the corny website he's been pushing since yesterday.

Archived