GREEN JETS AND HAM

Morrissey

• Replies 211
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooooh, then I'll have a Ham on Rye.

Since this will probably end up one of the posts of the year (call it a hunch ) I might as well be a part of it

What has this have to do with football -- this should be moved to the lounge --

there now I feel like part of the family.

Since this will probably end up one of the posts of the year (call it a hunch ) I might as well be a part of it

What has this have to do with football -- this should be moved to the lounge --

there now I feel like part of the family.

You said the word "football" so now this is in the appropriate forum.

As a young, impressionable rotund Moderator I could only hope to have posters go to other boards just to complain about me one day. Right now I feel so insignificant. For a guy who turns chair's into splinters that's saying a lot.

I'm still defending 2 time JN favorite moderator of all time. :yes: and thats a really important title! :rl:

I want to personally thank Max for putting me through the exclusive, and very difficult JN poster rehabilitation program. is Ham eligible for the poster rehab program?

Open Letter To Ham:

You and I go way back. I thank you for all you have done for this site. You did an excellent job with the draft recaps years ago. Since then you have done an excellent job recruiting new members for us.

Much appreciated! If you ever want to be a mod here just say the word. I will get rid of BP or Thor. I would say Tabor but I am sure he will have already been fired.

Open Letter To Ham:

You and I go way back. I thank you for all you have done for this site. You did an excellent job with the draft recaps years ago. Since then you have done an excellent job recruiting new members for us.

Much appreciated! If you ever want to be a mod here just say the word. I will get rid of BP or Thor. I would say Tabor but I am sure he will have already been fired.

I'm pretty sure that Tabor and BP moved to a commune in Idaho.

I have yet to find a more ego maniacal douche on the internet. Everytime he is mentioned I feel like this should be said.

Also...Clay Buchholz >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Joba

Start another thread.

Having not been here that long YET liking this place A LOT more already I have to ask...

Max, how much do you pay Ham? The guy is the ULTIMATE in JI espionage. I don't think I could count how many people/posters, including myself, have come over here from there because of something he's done. It's so strange too because he was such a beloved poster before mod.

Archived