Braylon Edwards Busted for DWI

PatsFanTX

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If Edwards' BAC was 1.6 he would be dead. He blew .16. ;)

Good point, Blood alcohol content (BAC) or blood alcohol concentration is the concentration of alcohol in blood. It is usually measured as mass per volume. For example, a BAC of 0.02% means 0.2‰ (permille) or 0.02 grams of alcohol per 100 grams of individual's blood, or 0.2 grams of alcohol per 1000 grams of blood. In the field, whole numbers are sometimes used in converstion as in "He blew a 286" or his "BAC was 286" but the real numbers are in fact .286 At any rate, body mass and overall health play a huge factor in how a .16 would affect a person. A large healthy male such a B.E. would certailnly have a good buzz on but would walk and talk without difficulty. They would not be overtly sh*tfaced.

I'm surprised he didn't drop that.

Are you f-ing kidding me you a$$hole?

The Jets just throttled the Pasts and Edwards embarrassed Butler, and you're on here taking solace that a guy got caught making the same mistake you and everyone on here has made before?

What a f-ing douchebag

This reminds me of something that happen a few months ago in Miami. Udonis Haslem gets pulled over and in the end gets arrested for pot possesion.The other people in the car are let go...HHHMMMMMM

Fast forward...3 or 4 other people in BE's truck are sober, not driving and let go? Seems strange to me...btw, Haslems charges were dropped...not passing judgement on either case, but why is the money man always driving & the only one that gets charged?

The Jets just throttled the Pasts and Edwards embarrassed Butler, and you're on here taking solace that a guy got caught making the same mistake you and everyone on here has made before?

What a f-ing douchebag

Ive been saying this all morning.Its a do as I say not as I do crowd.

This reminds me of something that happen a few months ago in Miami. Udonis Haslem gets pulled over and in the end gets arrested for pot possesion.The other people in the car are let go...HHHMMMMMM

Fast forward...3 or 4 other people in BE's truck are sober, not driving and let go? Seems strange to me...btw, Haslems charges were dropped...not passing judgement on either case, but why is the money man always driving & the only one that gets charged?

It's not illegal to be drunk in a car with a drunk driver.

What a f-ing douchebag

I see you are still the little whinny crybaby that you were 10 years ago.

Congrats for the consistency.

If this were a player from say Miami,NE or Dallas we'd all be calling for his head. Ronnie Brown got busted for DUI and we were all callin him thugturd King etc, it should be no different because The Beard wears Green & White. DWI is no mistake, he knew full well he was wasted. With all the $$$ he has you would think he would have a driver...why would you even get behind the wheel when you know you are drunk? It was stupidity on his part, not a 'mistake'

I know I'm one of the older guys on the board. I always thought Thugturd was a term of endearment. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

Well, I guess he made the decision for the team as far as who they are going to sign next year.

Not really because (1) Edwards may re-sign for cheaper and (2) Holmes faces a 1 YEAR BAN for his next marijuana offense while Edwards only faces a 4 game ban for his next offense since this one won't get him a suspension.

If Rex had any control of his football team, or an ounce of discipline in his pinky, he would make Edwards inactive (only the league can suspend) for the game against the Phins.

It will be very interesting to see how Rex handles this.

Your HC along with Parcells built their reputation as a Defensive Genius by keeping a crack head and alcholic in the lineup.

Not really because (1) Edwards may re-sign for cheaper and (2) Holmes faces a 1 YEAR BAN for his next marijuana offense while Edwards only faces a 4 game ban for his next offense since this one won't get him a suspension.

I was going to say...I havent done any research or read the thread, but its only misdemeanor for the first offense and I dont think you get suspended for that.

This team is just so disciplined & focused. Great Job Braylon.

You make 7 digits and can't afford a NYC cab or Subway ride?

Pathetic. Another distraction for a team plenty distracted already.

But that's ''Jets football and playing like a Jet''

I was thinking the same thing about a cab. he is just an idiot.

Archived