Braylon Edwards Busted for DWI

PatsFanTX

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Pookie didn't become a crackhead again. He went undercover for MVP to help Nino to get busted in The Carter. I can't believe I know this.

Um he went undercover in The Carter and started doing crack again, Ice Tea found out and got pissed.

Nino found out he was undercover and had him killed.

Are you implying Woody and Rex are incapable of handling their in-house mess?

Oh god save it man, its a ******* DUI. Is he an a$$hole? Yes. But Ben Rothlisberger gets his 2nd rape accusation and gets his suspension reduced to 4 games...save me all the bullsh*t. Of course youd love to see him out your a Pats fan and he just embarassed your team, and I'm sure you loved when he did the Dougie in Butlers face.

I'm not saying what he did wasnt wrong but I'm just being realistic knowing we need him out there right now. And not suspending him wouldnt be the worst thing in the world, if I'm correct didnt Ray Lewis win the superbowl MVP after being accused of something involving MURDER. The fact taht Santonio got the same amount of games as Ben is insane also. Fine him and move on until the league says what they want to do.

If this were a player from say Miami,NE or Dallas we'd all be calling for his head. Ronnie Brown got busted for DUI and we were all callin him thugturd King etc, it should be no different because The Beard wears Green & White. DWI is no mistake, he knew full well he was wasted. With all the $$$ he has you would think he would have a driver...why would you even get behind the wheel when you know you are drunk? It was stupidity on his part, not a 'mistake'

Exactly. Let's not be hypocrits. I don't care how much we need him right now. He is a jacka$$ for doing this and would deserve a suspension. This should also give Mr. T all he needs to know on whether to resign this buffone.

Can we talk about how much of an idiot incearcerated bob is? He claims 4-5 game suspension and is bloating that he reported this first. The morons way off cause its going to be less than 3 games, thats what Vincent Jackson got for his second offense if im right? The Jets need Edwards for sunday, but after that let them do what they want to him, we dont need him for Buffalo, and Holmes will be back the next week for Favre.

Watch this..He gets suspended THIS WEEK and can't play in the phag came while Ronnie Brown got his trial date for DWI

moved back 3 weeks just last week..I cansee it now

Stop being so paranoid, Al.

How can Edwards be suspended unless this is a second offense? NFL policy says first offense (drug and alcohol policy) results in mandatory drug and alcohol counseling. A second offense results in suspension. Now I think right before he became a Jets, Edwards pleaded guilting to hitting LeBron James' friend and paid the dude some money - but DUI and getting goosed for some dough are two different things.

Can we talk about how much of an idiot incearcerated bob is? He claims 4-5 game suspension and is bloating that he reported this first. The morons way off cause its going to be less than 3 games, thats what Vincent Jackson got for his second offense if im right? The Jets need Edwards for sunday, but after that let them do what they want to him, we dont need him for Buffalo, and Holmes will be back the next week for Favre.

Incarcerated Bob is an idiot that throws erroneous reports out there just because he feels like it.

The Revis report was an aberration, the rest of his 'scoops' are all bullsh*t.

Still cracking up @ "Mets are signing/trading for Cliff Lee, its all about finished"

+1

Someone needs to punch Incarcerated Bob in the Pituitary Gland...

If this were a player from say Miami,NE or Dallas we'd all be calling for his head. Ronnie Brown got busted for DUI and we were all callin him thugturd King etc, it should be no different because The Beard wears Green & White. DWI is no mistake, he knew full well he was wasted. With all the $$ he has you would think he would have a driver...why would you even get behind the wheel when you know you are drunk? It was stupidity on his part, not a 'mistake'

I used to get myself to .16 before I ever left the house in the first place. Wasted? Nah... tongue.gif

Drinking impairs people's judgement. Drunks don't think they're as drunk as they are. Don't get me wrong, it's still stupid. Guy should leave the house with a plan that includes a safe and legal ride back. But I'm sure he got behind the wheel of that car thinking he was perfectly fine to drive. The fact that he was pulled over for window tint and not driving recklessly might even back him up on that. laugh.gif

I used to get myself to .16 before I ever left the house in the first place. Wasted? Nah... tongue.gif

Drinking impairs people's judgement. Drunks don't think they're as drunk as they are. Don't get me wrong, it's still stupid. Guy should leave the house with a plan that includes a safe and legal ride back. But I'm sure he got behind the wheel of that car thinking he was perfectly fine to drive. The fact that he was pulled over for window tint and not driving recklessly might even back him up on that. laugh.gif

NYPD is out of control with the tinted windows sh*t they're on now. If you have over a 3% window tint you're getting a ticket. You would think they'd have more important sh*t to do. I know atleast 2 people who got tickets in the last 2 weeks for having "too dark windows"

Many law enforcement vehicles are equipped with a system that scans your license plate,either when the car passes you or you are behind it. So lets just say the over officer sees the vehicle is registered to BE and he notices tinted windows. He needs to stop him just because its BE.He then notices the smell of alcohol and he needs to do his job. The plate has already been called in,if he lets him go and 3 miles down the road he hits and kills someone the officer is doomed.No excuse for driving drunk. These guys are under the microscope 24/7/365 they should know better.

But the NYJETS need BE on the field.

Ha. Wishful thinking on your part with the Sith Lord Goodell on the throne.

my thoughts exactly Triple X...Goodell seems to be very keen on anything that NY teams do anyway since it's plastered on the front page of every newspaper as he walks in to work

Edwards should be suspended not for DUI but for general stupidity.

Limo, Cab, Subway, Train whatever, there is always an easier way of getting home if you have had one too many.

Getting on the subway drunk sucks, Ive done it many times. Then again Imnot a multi millionaire NFL superstar.

Outside of most Nightclubs there are limos begging you to hire them. For a measly $250 ( In Edwards' case) you can get anywhere you need to go in NYC or NJ.

I don't need to carry this very far. There are many reasons the police could suspect the driver of the vehicle to be African-American without ever seeing him. If we get any pictures of Braylon's car, we'll have a better idea it provided them with any clues.

However, I'm confident there was enough artificial illumination to see thru the windshield at 5AM at 34th and 12th in NYC.

He was no doubt profiled. But not for being black. He was profiled for being in a high-crime area at 5AM in a Tinted Out Range Rover. If he was white, hispanic, chinese or Eskimo, he would have been just as drunk. Unless those white devil (since you assume the arresting officers couldn't be black) cops grabbed the first rich black man they could find, poured a half-gallon of booze down the poor guy's throat and then forced him to take the wheel.

Slats, I hate to say it--but blaming the men who caught him and somehow assuming racism as a catalyst--instead of being thankful they took him off the road before he could kill someone..is more racist than anything those cops did. Being black doesn't automatically make you the innocent victim of racist cops. people of all races commit offenses. Or should all people of color be allowed to drive drunk?

Incarcerated Bob is an idiot that throws erroneous reports out there just because he feels like it.

The Revis report was an aberration, the rest of his 'scoops' are all bullsh*t.

Still cracking up @ "Mets are signing/trading for Cliff Lee, its all about finished"

Damn, Joe looks old in that picture. Only thing missing is black socks and wingtips.

NYPD is out of control with the tinted windows sh*t they're on now. If you have over a 3% window tint you're getting a ticket. You would think they'd have more important sh*t to do. I know atleast 2 people who got tickets in the last 2 weeks for having "too dark windows"

DLJ posting the best stuff in this thread again and again

So is NJ its an easy target and easy $$ in the local municipal coffer.

In defense of the police, they have every reason to not like tinted windows. They stop a vehicle, and walk up from behind, they don't know if there's a weapon pointed at them or not. It's a dangerous situation.

That said, they should bust the shops the provide the illegal tint in the first place.

Slats, I hate to say it--but blaming the men who caught him and somehow assuming racism as a catalyst--instead of being thankful they took him off the road before he could kill someone..is more racist than anything those cops did. Being black doesn't automatically make you the innocent victim of racist cops. people of all races commit offenses. Or should all people of color be allowed to drive drunk?

Dude, you need to settle down. I'm mostly just pushing buttons for the fun of it.

That said, I enjoy driving like a complete lunatic. When I see a black dude pass me in a nice car (meaning: he'd be going very fast), I know he's clearing a police free path ahead of me. Call that whatever you want, as long as you don't leave off "true."

I don't know why you guys are being so hard on Braylon. It is customary for the players to go on a multiday bender after winning the superbowl. Saints had a hell of party after they won the Superbowl. And Edward partied just as hardy after the 2nd annual week 2 Jets superbowl victory.

Did the Jets just kick the sh*t out of the Pats? STFU.

I'm a cop and I never understood the big deal about tints until I had to walk up to a dark tinted window at 3AM. It's an officer safety thing. Cops have been shot and killed because they couldn't see inside a car with armed passengers. As for NYC, though, It's also a huge source of revenue. I've read recent articles about municipalities pushing their police to write more tix in order to boost income. It's just an easy tax, really.

Edit: points already made by two previous posters before I hit the submit button.

In defense of the police, they have every reason to not like tinted windows. They stop a vehicle, and walk up from behind, they don't know if there's a weapon pointed at them or not. It's a dangerous situation.

That said, they should bust the shops the provide the illegal tint in the first place.

yup agree.

Bust the shops , but also bust the drivers at same time. by doing both the issue will be eventually solved

You do mean deport the illegal Mexicans in the tint shops dont you?

If I was BE that would be my defense.

Pookie didn't become a crackhead again. He went undercover for MVP to help Nino to get busted in The Carter and got caught. I can't believe I know this.

Your memory is failing you, Rutgers. Pookie went under cover in The Carter to work in the crack processing facility and started stealing product to use at his house. Don't you remember the scene with Pookie in the USA shirt sucking on that glass d*ck?

6311788_std.jpg

yup agree.

Bust the shops , but also bust the drivers at same time. by doing both the issue will be eventually solved

Agreed.

These shops tell customers that they can tint whatever they ask for, but that it will be illegal if they go over a certain level. WTF is that? They're allowed to provide an illegal service? It's bullsh*t.

Archived