**** Official New York Jets vs Chicago Bears Game Thread ****

war ensemble

• Replies 988
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a bunch of bitches. This is one of the best teams in the league and the Jets had to try extremely hard to manage to lose today. On the road. Suck it up. They are still Super Bowl contenders. Enjoy the rollercoaster and stop jumping from buildings when they lose and quitting your job yelling "I'm rich, bitch!" whenever they win.

This team is rickety at all levels. Defense is inconsistent. Offense is inconsistent. Special teams are inconsistent. Hard to see this team putting it together long enough to get through a serious playoff run this year. It's like they peaked in playoffs this year and have been living off of that run since.

Meanwhile, the Pats steamroll to yet another division title.

Again, that's why Keller needs to catch it. That's why you don't run LT. That's why you let Sanchez throw all game on the 1st two downs. That's why you don't do stupid fakes.

There is not enough margin for error that you can **** around stupidly and expect your QB to bail you out and win you games with limited opportunities. If the Jets want to be a running team then use Greene. If you want to be a passing team let your QB pass in good situations. Don't shoot yourself in the foot. Don't bring in Bradcat and try to be cute.

Either admit your QB carries your offense or legitimately protect him if you don't believe that. Sanchez carries this offense, bottom line. If he doesn't play at a top 10 level they lose. If he does you people still won't give him credit.

What a bunch of bitches. This is one of the best teams in the league and the Jets had to try extremely hard to manage to lose today. On the road. Suck it up. They are still Super Bowl contenders. Enjoy the rollercoaster and stop jumping from buildings when they lose and quitting your job yelling "I'm rich, bitch!" whenever they win.

More or less..

unfortunately, the pats are the only real deal out there.. The rest of the teams in the running are all nearly equal..

This team is rickety at all levels. Defense is inconsistent. Offense is inconsistent. Special teams are inconsistent. Hard to see this team putting it together long enough to get through a serious playoff run this year. It's like they peaked in playoffs this year and have been living off of that run since.

Meanwhile, the Pats steamroll to yet another division title.

The only thing consistent about the Jets is our wild inconsistency.

Indeed. Sanchez looked great. That was a stellar throw by him, I don't care what anyone says. Harris just made an absolutely outstanding play...which, if he mistimed, would have been end of the game for Chicago with a heartbreaking loss. That's just how it works sometimes. Sucky loss regardless.

Here's the problem with a coach like Rex. It will be impossible for this guy to maintain long term. Because when things go bad, they go BAD and he looks like such a buffoon. I feel bad bc I like him but I seiously have doubts about him cutting it long term as an NFL HEAD coach. He's too, either all or nothing in so many ways.

Indeed. Sanchez looked great. That was a stellar throw by him, I don't care what anyone says. Harris just made an absolutely outstanding play...which, if he mistimed, would have been end of the game for Chicago with a heartbreaking loss. That's just how it works sometimes. Sucky loss regardless.

Sanchez was BAITED into that throw. It wasn't a great throw.

However, Sanchez played GREAT, overall.

The problem was the D... Keller's play hurt (I don't think we run the fake if we're up 11 not 7). The fake was DUMB but really we executed it except for catching the ball.

Archived