Excuse me, Holmes

lancemehl

OK, fellas. Great f--king heart attack win. A little too close to the up right for me, but.. (man, kickers can't win!)

But seriously, SANTONIO HOLMES,,,,look, I wasn't thrilled when he was on Hard Knocks rambling about his touches in Pittsburgh and offering Sanchez a bribe in exchange for padding his stats. OK, so he's no LT, who graciously sat out the final game and iced his sub-par 914 yard season when he could've used the exhibition game to save his HOF plaue. fine.

Then, he drops that TD, which will be shown for a century to come on various blooper reels. Then he laughs about it on the sidelines.

Fine. No harm, no foul. We squeaked by.

Then...FIRST f---king quarter...What the f--- was that s--t with the "fake scoop" of the punt that he almost got thrown into? Dumb Play.

Only to be followed up by yet another HUGE, HUGE drop of a ball my aunt could've grabbed.

I'm just sayin' man. I'm just f--in sayin!

Alright, one down.....

If the choice is to re-sign either Holmes or Braylon it HAS TO BE Braylon.

Holmes had an idiotic play on the punt return and dropped a key pass. He's had a lot of key drops this season.

+1. Did you see Braylon blowing guys away on blocks a few times? Most probably didn't think much of it...because it's business as usual for Mr. Edwards.

He had a HUGE HUGEEEEEE catch in the waning minutes of the game. I think that negates the sh*tty plays he had prior.

Braylon is still better tho!

lol if he didn't make that catch, he might as well have taken the same exit route that Folk had mapped out.

If the choice is to re-sign either Holmes or Braylon it HAS TO BE Braylon.

Holmes had an idiotic play on the punt return and dropped a key pass. He's had a lot of key drops this season.

I know I'm in the minority but I would still take Holmes over Edwards, if I had to pick.

Sorry but Holmes is a way better reciever. Ilove how all of you have conveniently forgotten all the game winning catches he had for us this season. And screw the fake scoop in the begining, he knew what he was doing and got the Colts to waste a timeout and a challenge. It didnt hurt us.

Sorry but Holmes is a way better reciever. Ilove how all of you have conveniently forgotten all the game winning catches he had for us this season. And screw the fake scoop in the begining, he knew what he was doing and got the Colts to waste a timeout and a challenge. It didnt hurt us.

He also lost a couple of games with his drops and fumbles, and we should have lost against the Browns too actually because of him.

I'd rather have a Dion Branch type player that catches everything and wins games than Holmes who will lose games, be stupid, and not block.

He also lost a couple of games with his drops and fumbles, and we should have lost against the Browns too actually because of him.

I'd rather have a Dion Branch type player that catches everything and wins games than Holmes who will lose games, be stupid, and not block.

You're not actually saying you'd trade Holmes for Branch are you?

I like both guys and would like to keep both, but there's no doubt I'd take Edwards over Holmes every time. Holmes is still probably the more polished of the two, but Edwards has all of the qualities you look for in that prototypical #1 receiver and when he's featured in the game, that's when this offense really clicks. When you consider that Edwards hands issues were nearly non-existent this season and the guy is a fierce blocker, there's not much to not like. That said, these guys are perfect compliments to one another and if they can keep both and get some more consistency out of both our QB and ALL of the pass-catchers, this offense can really be pretty damn good in the future.

That IS me celebrating.

It's crazy. I've never seen a team win so many games and play so sh---y before! lol

That's because you haven't been watching good teams. This is what they do. Win.

I know I'm in the minority but I would still take Holmes over Edwards, if I had to pick.

I'm not sure. IMO it will come down to the price. Braylon seems like more of a hard worker and lunch pail guy since he got here. Holmes seems more dangerous. If there is a significant difference in price that might well make the decision.

Are you ******* serious? If Holmes' endgame there was to have the colts waist a challenge then I'm with you that was brilliant. Otherwise I'm leaning towards Braylon as the better player

yeah, can't believe he's made Braylon look like a good character guy.

Braylon has quietly upped his game all season. He reminds me a lot of Keyshawn at his best. Great blocking, great ability to separate and he really hasn't dropped any catchable passes that I recall...unlike Mr. Holmes.

no doubt

• 11 months later...

Archived