Tom Brady Does it Again. Enjoy Jetnation!

oxscott

I can't defend this photo. He looks like a d-bag. Sure, look at his super model wife clad in little bikini and showing off her great butt, and sure, maybe later they will have dinner and discuss how to spend their 600 million in net worth. Still, that picture is atrocious. Metrosexual retard. And I mean retard as in "non-disabilities stupid" for all you easily offended PC doofuses out there. I would never call someone with actual learning disabilities a "retard." Ever. I reserve that word for - well, stuff like this photo and maybe Zippy.

I can't defend this photo. He looks like a d-bag. Sure, look at his super model wife clad in little bikini and showing off her great butt, and sure, maybe later they will have dinner and discuss how to spend their 600 million in net worth. Still, that picture is atrocious. Metrosexual retard. And I mean retard as in "non-disabilities stupid" for all you easily offended PC doofuses out there. I would never call someone with actual learning disabilities a "retard." Ever. I reserve that word for - well, stuff like this photo and maybe Zippy.

Metrosexual retard :rl:

Well played.

OMG - you cant make that face unless you've hand numerous random objects shoved up your anus, along with cock.

He could very well be sitting on a remote control dildo vibrator. Only person I could think of asking if it really makes you make those faces would be T0m Shane. :D

He could very well be sitting on a remote control dildo vibrator. Only person I could think of asking if it really makes you make those faces would be T0m Shane. :D

When T0mShane smiles, all you see is a mouth full of cawk.

Tom Brady likes to park empty Toys-R-Us trucks in front of orphannages each Christmas.

Tom Brady leaves flaming bags of dog poop in front of homeless shelters each Thanksgiving, signed by Tom Brady.

Tom Brady spends Memorial Day and Veteran's Day calling Wounded Warriors to remind them Tom Brady has a Brazilian supermodel for a wife, and that they do not.

Tom Brady spends every draft day sh*tting on Drew Henson's lawn.

that pic has photoshop written all over it

haha... i was thinking of some ideas and came up blank.. the best thing i had was photoshopiing crushers hungry mouth at the end of the slide..

OMG - you cant make that face unless you've had numerous random objects shoved up your anus, along with cock.

+1

God, the last time I saw someone looking that gay while splashing around in the water was...hmmmmmm, ummmmm

Oh yeah! Here:

photo-8521.jpg

Archived