Jason Taylor signs with the Miami Dolphins

Jetsfan1015

Im glad I didnt root for this POS last year. All is back right with the world and this slouch is wearing teal and orange for the phags.

http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2011/08/jason-taylor-returning-to-the-dolphins.html

Jason Taylor returning to the Dolphins

Jason Taylor is returning to the Miami Dolphins.

I am reporting that Taylor was contacted by both Tony Sparano and Jeff Ireland in recent days and invited to fill Miami's role as a depth pass rusher.

He has accepted.

He announced his return to the Dolphins on his Jason Taylor Foundation Facebook page.

Taylor has also told and texted several teammates so this is absolutely happening. It is no joke.

Taylor, 36, is returning to the team after the second stint away -- the lastest last season with the New York Jets, with whom he went to the AFC Championship game. Taylor had five sacks with New York last season.

The Dolphins have been searching for depth pass-rush help since the middle of last season. While Koa Misi remains the team's starting strongside linebacker and Cameron Wake is the team's weakside linebacker on early downs, the Dolphins are looking for help in obvious passing downs.

Taylor is author of 132.5 career sacks. He played with Miami from 1997-2007 and then was traded to the Washington Redskins for a second round pick by Bill Parcells in 2008. He returned to the Dolphins in 2009 and gave the Dolphins seven sacks.

But the Dolphins showed little interest in Taylor last season and he took the only offer that was on the table: From the Jets.

The Jets, however, are going in another direction this year.

Good idea?

I like it. While Taylor is not the sack machine he was early in his career, he is a threat. He is a great locker room presence. And as of now, he is a Miami Dolphin.

Again.

Read more: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/2011/08/jason-taylor-returning-to-the-dolphins.html#ixzz1Tnm5tZj6

This is great news.

Jason Gaylor is now firmly plugged into the #1 spot on my "must punch in face on site" list again. He's back to being my least favorite player in all of sports. What a piece of trash that guy is.

Years of dissing the Jets, seemingly out of no where at times...to playing for the Jets, Benedict Arnold style, to then claiming he'd either play for Rex or retire...to now going back to that hell on earth in Miami?

**** Jason Gaylor.

Seriously, **** him.

This is great news.

Jason Gaylor is now firmly plugged into the #1 spot on my "must punch in face on site" list again. He's back to being my least favorite player in all of sports. What a piece of trash that guy is.

Years of dissing the Jets, seemingly out of no where at times...to playing for the Jets, Benedict Arnold style, to then claiming he'd either play for Rex or retire...to now going back to the that hell on earth in Miami?

**** Jason Gaylor.

Seriously, **** him.

Pretty much this....

Back in my pro football playing days, in 'Nam, during the depression, we would've never let an individual like Jason Taylor take the field. The guy played hard for us, sure, but sometimes my wife plays hard too.

Don't make her a man.

He (and I use the term loosely), is back on a team that claims teal as one of their colors. That's where he belongs, with all the pretty boys. He ain't a hard nosed punch your momma in the face football player, so it ain't a Jet.

Maybe Mr. twinkle toes has a few plays left, but I'll stack my D'Brick against that light footed ballerina any day.

But damn his wife is hot!

Life ain't fair boys, it just ain't fair.

Big deal. That's how the business is. JT played his a$$ off for us last year and was crucial when Pace got hurt. He definitely wore down by the end, but how can you fault him, he got way more playing time, than expected. How can you hate the guy after he played like he did for us?

Archived