Um would y'all believe me if I told y'all The Jets are shopping Mark Sanchez

EpicVibe

I would never shank anyone. I would find someone willing to do it for me.

Doine. Check your pm's

Sorry RJF your tweets are good, But Kanye has the best tweets ever.

Received. Thanks. I eagerly await the power to wield freely at my own discretion. See you soon.

• Replies 234
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BUT WITH THAT SAID- what if the Jets have a major hard on for RG3 or Luck and were willing to basically trade our entire draft for him?

What makes you think that this is even remotely possible?

Washington just gave away their 1st round picks for the next 3 years to move up from #6 to #2.

The price for us to move from #16 into the Top 2 would be f*cking astronomical. There's no way that's going to happen.

let's pretend this rumor is true, for the sake of argument

no one wants Sanchez. he ****in stinks. Period. the dude had 26 turnovers last year and the last time anyone saw him in game action, he was throwing multiple interceptions to defensive tackle Randy Starks, while attempting to check down to RB.

the time to trade Sanchez would have been after the 2010 season. After 2011 no one's gonna give jack squat for him.

let's pretend this rumor is true, for the sake of argument

no one wants Sanchez. he ****in stinks. Period. the dude had 26 turnovers last year and the last time anyone saw him in game action, he was throwing multiple interceptions to defensive tackle Randy Starks, while attempting to check down to RB.

the time to trade Sanchez would have been after the 2010 season. After 2011 no one's gonna give jack squat for him.

Exactly, no one will even offer up a third rounder for this fragile head case, yet Jets fans think he's awsome....only Jets fans.

If you guys are going to make the claim that he did guesswork on the previous prediction of peyton then explain to me where the hell he even thought up the idea of trading sanchez. This news, even if fabricated, is pretty much out of left field. Even with tebow here. Think about it, it can't possibly make sense but then again these are the jets and they love to **** around.

Have to give him credit for this one. There is no reason to make it up. He does have an out with there were no takers. But man this one would just get you blasted, so no reason to throw it out there. None that make sense anyhow.

Its starting to make more sense. Arizona traded for a dismal qb in kevin kolb. If people remember correctly they gave up a second round pick AND rodgers-cromartie. Tannenbaum is known, above all else, as a salary cap guru, if someone can find a way around the cap hit its him. Sanchez, in an updated twitter feed by incarceratedbob, would not mind the move and has actually asked for it.

Im pretty sure, even the biggest sanchez hater can agree that sanchez is a better qb than kolb, at any point of their careers.

This is making more and more sense and im liking it more and more. If we can get a 2nd-3rd rd draft pick, I see the jets bulking up the defense again (something denver didnt have) and taking their chances with tebow at the helm.

Can't believe any one buys this sh@t. This from the same guy that said Dwight Freeney was signing. He makes 1000 guess and one Pays off and he's in the know. If Sanchez was being shopped how the heck would that remain quiet? It would be all over every backwater network that covers anything to do with football in the US.

Roll on Draft weekend.

he didnt say dwight was signing, he said they were talking about it. big difference. He has reported to many correct stories, days (sometimes weeks) before major networks to be guessing, the odds cant account for that.

he didnt say dwight was signing, he said they were talking about it. big difference. He has reported to many correct stories, days (sometimes weeks) before major networks to be guessing, the odds cant account for that.

Please. The guy is a complete clown....unless mats Sundin really did play for the Rangers and I just missed it.

Washington just gave away their 1st round picks for the next 3 years to move up from #6 to #2.

The price for us to move from #16 into the Top 2 would be f*cking astronomical. There's no way that's going to happen.

LOL......Took 4 pages for sanity.

I stand corrected he's the fountain of all knowledge in regards pertaining to all matters football :-)

So when he's right, he's right? And when he's wrong, he's also right. Huh?

Like LeBron to the Knicks and Nnamdi to the Jets right? This guy is full of *&&*. If it doesn't happen he'll just say there were "no takers"

I didn't know that Washington made a move like that but at least it shows that the thought process was there.

I just can't see this being real. The Jets, giving the starting job to Tebow....WOW.

Greenbeans please go on standby. We need 50 more servers lined up and ready to go at a moments notice!

I just can't see this being real. The Jets, giving the starting job to Tebow....WOW.

Greenbeans please go on standby. We need 50 more servers lined up and ready to go at a moments notice!

So Tanny extends him 2 yrs gives him a raise and more cash in hand then trades him...LOL

make it happen

Incarcerated Bob has that name for a reason - although who gives a crap about the Patriots anyway....

ANYONE that beileves this rumor is clearly as crazy as the person who thought of it. Mark is a Jet all the way. And way behond Tim Tebow for all you Tebow lovers who got excited for minute. Hey guys, back to reality now :)

C'mon. It doesn't even deserve the idea of "I just can't see this being real."

The cap implications of this trade happening for the Jets would be devastating. They would have to dramatically trim their roster to make room for the cap hit of trading Sanchez.

It makes me stupider even considering why the Jets might do this

Incarcerated Bob has that name for a reason - although who gives a crap about the Patriots anyway....

ANYONE that beileves this rumor is clearly as crazy as the person who thought of it. Mark is a Jet all the way. And way behond Tim Tebow for all you Tebow lovers who got excited for minute. Hey guys, back to reality now :)

I would actually love to give the Patriots a crap, right on their chests.

Tim Tebow is a worthy foe for Mark. :)

Archived