Jets vs Raiders Official Game Thread 12/8/13 1PM EST

Smashmouth

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

041113_dee-milliner_600.jpg

Gotta tell you, Milliner sucking has been the biggest surprise of this season for me by far. I knew Geno would suck due to the transition, and I knew overall the team would look like sh*t, but watching exactly how bad Milliner has played is the real head-scratcher for me. They asked Westhoff about him on ESPNRadio, and Westhoff attributed his struggles to missing camp and two preseason games, and also said that when he (Westhoff) was standing on the field next to Milliner in practice, that he looked "like a shrimp," and that he's just not ready to contribute yet from a physicality standpoint. All that said, he can obviously turn and run with NFL players (if his Combine #'s are to be believed), and you'd think he'd be getting good techique coaching from Saban coming in, and again from Rex and Thurman, but it just hasn't translated. Truly strange.

Gotta tell you, Milliner sucking has been the biggest surprise of this season for me by far. I knew Geno would suck due to the transition, and I knew overall the team would look like sh*t, but watching exactly how bad Milliner has played is the real head-scratcher for me. They asked Westhoff about him on ESPNRadio, and Westhoff attributed his struggles to missing camp and two preseason games, and also said that when he (Westhoff) was standing on the field next to Milliner in practice, that he looked "like a shrimp," and that he's just not ready to contribute yet from a physicality standpoint. All that said, he can obviously turn and run with NFL players (if his Combine #'s are to be believed), and you'd think he'd be getting good techique coaching from Saban coming in, and again from Rex and Thurman, but it just hasn't translated. Truly strange.

Hoping we can salvage Milliner and not have a repeat of Kyle Wilson who is a JAG

This sh*t game isn't even on in my area....not sure if I'm gonna bother with the stupid stream. Stupid Jets. 

I just bought Rocksmith on my way home so I could play that instead of ruining another weekend watching the Jets. Now I'm back sitting in front of the TV waiting for the game to start so I can sit on here, bitch and get angry drunk. I need to call my therapist, my self destructive tendencies are coming back.

I just bought Rocksmith on my way home so I could play that instead of ruining another weekend watching the Jets. Now I'm back sitting in front of the TV waiting for the game to start so I can sit on here, bitch and get angry drunk. I need to call my therapist, my self destructive tendencies are coming back.

You're not alone. You're not alone. 

Archived