Sheldon is not a happy camper.

Morrissey

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It hasn't received much attention because we have so many bigger issues but Sheldon has done nothing this year , less than nothing ..he has completely regressed under out great defensive mastermind bafoon

he's top 3 in the NFL in run defense

Just a dumb comment. Considering how many police and firemen in the area...just an idiotic comment. They should have locked twitter last night. Sheldons going to deal with this for the rest of his career now...cops arent exactly the forgiving type.

Just a dumb comment. Considering how many police and firemen in the area...just an idiotic comment. They should have locked twitter last night. Sheldons going to deal with this for the rest of his career now...cops arent exactly the forgiving type.

Don't worry.  Idzik will trade him to New England for a 7th round pick and he'll have his own variety talk show on ESPN in about 6 months.  TomShane will say it was a good move.

He just full-on stupid. If the Jets had any sort of PR apparatus, they'd have handled this already.

Anyone see Genos comment on Instagram? (No idea why I follow him)

He said (paraphrasing) "After the game tonight I know a lot of fans are going to make ignorant comments, but there are more important things going on". He was referring to the Mike Brown situation. First of all I agree with him that there are a lot more important things than football especially what's happening in ferguson, but calling fans ignorant, after sh*tting the bed on a 2-9 team???

Could this guy be any less wired to play in NYC?

You're dealing with a new type of player these days....these kids aren't mentally there yet as young star athletes are given everything. Look at RG3 now too...just benched for Colt Mccoy lol. I dont know how coaches do it anymore. Players are as uncoachable as they've ever been.

Wow this thread is still open. What happened to no political talk

There are reasons to be outraged here that don't have to do with race or politics or really anything pertaining to the underlying facts. This was a massive institutional failure. When a prosecutor doesn't think he's got sufficient evidence to indict, he nolles the case, he doesn't throw the grand jury. There are cases where they don't want to proceed but are compelled to do so under public pressure, where it's not totally beyond the pale to put on a fair and balanced case rather than the kind that can secure the indictment of a ham sandwich. Even in such instances, the prosecutor doesn't neglect to actually present charges or propose jury instructions. From a legal standpoint there's no getting around that this was a travesty.

Harrison had an outstanding post on Instagram today. He said "everyone is entitled to their own opinion but to label it as truths is ridiculous. I pray for both sides involved in the incident..." Referring to the NY Post article called "The inconvenient and tragic truths"

I really hope we sign this guy long term. Impactful and dominating on the field and mature off of it. Stumbling upon this guy makes up for the terrible Dewayne Robertson era LOL

Some people cheered when OJ got off did anyone of them care 2 people were slaughtered or what the truth was?? Anyone know who Dillon Taylor was who was shot 2 days after Mike Brown by a Cop??  

Some people cheered when OJ got off did anyone of them care 2 people were slaughtered or what the truth was?? Anyone know who Dillon Taylor was who was shot 2 days after Mike Brown by a Cop??

He was a bald white guy.

I'd loot my neighbors house, but I've got more junk then him

Dillon Taylor had the wrong type of melanin, as did the cop who shot him - so expect to hear deafening silence from the usual suspects.

Archived