Brady will be suspended

njjetman

Last time the Pats won 11 games when Brady was out.

Even if he is suspended for the year, Pats easily win the AFCE like they always do.

Agreed. Garrapolo will step in and become the next russel wilson. Brady might never get his job back. He will get bledsoed.

Drudgereport reporting brady WILL be suspended. I hope it is true, but how can you acknowledge cheating takes place without vacating wins? Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

"Vacating wins" is not practical. It's cheating to perform better, just like PED usage.

Ummm...garrapolo isn't a bad QB...he's pretty good, IMO.

All the cheating and hating of the Pats is fun (and easy) but, at the end of the day, they are still a well-run machine. It's painful to admit, but they'll be fine with garrapolo for 6 games.

I hope I'm wrong, of course. The good news? I think their D will be real suspect. Big Ben is gonna light them up week 1.

Knowing about the suspension so far ahead of training camp, and being able to plan and adjust accordingly, will make this less onerous for the Pats.  Figures.

Who's the Pats 3rd QB?

Garrapolo won't finish that Bills game in Buffalo.

Rex gets his revenge of finally going up against BB when he doesn't have Brady to save him.

That game is gonna be must see TV!

Keep dreaming.

Patsfan: As a Bills fan,  I have a lot of mixed emotions about the Brady suspension.    I'd like to see us play the Patriots (both games) with Brady.  However,  it might be a good break for us because opening the season with having to play the Colts and Patriots our first two games is going to be tough.  Finally,  I think there's going to be a lot of noise from the NFL fan base if Brady gets less than a 4 game suspension

I thought Bruschi was smart until I saw that... They're all the same. "Yeah athletes disappoint their fans all the time. Tom Brady never has and never will." Complete moron.

I'm sure Bruschi just doesn't want to criticize a friend/former teammate. 

Ummm...garrapolo isn't a bad QB...he's pretty good, IMO.

All the cheating and hating of the Pats is fun (and easy) but, at the end of the day, they are still a well-run machine. It's painful to admit, but they'll be fine with garrapolo for 6 games.

I hope I'm wrong, of course. The good news? I think their D will be real suspect. Big Ben is gonna light them up week 1.

This couldn't be further from the truth. They are not a well run organization. They are an unethical one, that cheats, lies, intimidates those who disagree and treat the game and its fans with no respect.

Knowing about the suspension so far ahead of training camp, and being able to plan and adjust accordingly, will make this less onerous for the Pats. Figures.

I still can't believe how many Jet fans buy into this concept of the Pats being a great organization. Or BB being a great coach.

They lucked into one of the best QB's of all time (and now even that has to be questioned) without Brady the Pats will be lucky to win 6 games next year.

I would rather the pats lose several draft picks than Brady be suspended. Pats even without Brady for a handful of regular season games are still good.

The suspension, from my perspective, has nothing to do with wins and losses (I would rather beat Brady) but it's about integrity and not allowing cheaters to get away with it. The NFL needs to make a statement that the integrity of the game is bigger than its stars.

I still can't believe how many Jet fans buy into this concept of the Pats being a great organization. Or BB being a great coach.

They lucked into one of the best QB's of all time (and now even that has to be questioned) without Brady the Pats will be lucky to win 6 games next year.

Connection to my (quoted) post? Whatever pretzel logic you are applying completely escapes me.

Connection to my (quoted) post? Whatever pretzel logic you are applying completely escapes me.

This wasn't necessarily attaching to your post - but rather a string of post with people worrying about how good the Pats can be without Brady...

Your point to this being less onerous - The only point I'm making is this is a team that would likely go 6-10 without Brady - Brady has carried this team for years (They had a very good defense early and had one last year) but the team this year isn't all that good.  Without Brady they can have all the practice they want and no way they're a playoff team.

Archived