First 6 games for pats

if Brady is suspended 6 games they go 1 and 5

Jets in game 6 Loss

Indy game 5 Loss

Dallas game 4 Loss

Jags game 3 Win

bills game 2 Loss

pits game1 Loss

Last time the Pats won 11 games when Brady was out.

Even if he is suspended for the year, Pats easily win the AFCE like they always do.

Even if he is suspended for the year, Pats easily win the AFCE like they always do.

Tom must really be working your balls hard this week (that's another text if you don't know, lol)

Ahhhh, Matt Cassel. Another scrub that sucks without cheating. Brady was smarter, he even took less money to stay in the "program", he didnt want to be exposed as a fraud. Unfortunately for Shady Brady, his cheating caught up to him, and now everyone knows he is a fraud. 

Ahhhh, Matt Cassel. Another scrub that sucks without cheating. Brady was smarter, he even took less money to stay in the "program", he didnt want to be exposed as a fraud. Unfortunately for Shady Brady, his cheating caught up to him, and now everyone knows he is a fraud. 

remember when joshie tried to take the cheating out of ratsboro and got caught ?  

it really does explain all of the dumb hometown discount deals shady signed

Now you know why he's been so cap friendly

Go to ESPN and listen to Brushi and Damien Woody go at it talking about Brady and how much ball-washing Brushi does of Tom, it's pretty epic. 

he is protecting his own resume

Ummm...garrapolo isn't a bad QB...he's pretty good, IMO.

All the cheating and hating of the Pats is fun (and easy) but, at the end of the day, they are still a well-run machine. It's painful to admit, but they'll be fine with garrapolo for 6 games.

I hope I'm wrong, of course. The good news? I think their D will be real suspect. Big Ben is gonna light them up week 1.

Go to ESPN and listen to Brushi and Damien Woody go at it talking about Brady and how much ball-washing Brushi does of Tom, it's pretty epic. 

"My former teammate, my friend Tom Brady would not do that..." - Brushi. Oh god it's great. 

I thought Bruschi was smart until I saw that... They're all the same. "Yeah athletes disappoint their fans all the time. Tom Brady never has and never will." Complete moron.

People don't like me?

Now my feelings are hurt.

With all the time you spend here it wouldn't surprise me if you are person non grata, or have been completely 86'd, on the Pats forums.  So, yeah, people don't like you phucktard.

Except, Cheatriots missed the playoffs the only year that cheating arrogant prick was out. Pats will lose 75-80% of the games without that cheat.

I thought Bruschi was smart until I saw that... They're all the same. "Yeah athletes disappoint their fans all the time. Tom Brady never has and never will." Complete moron.

Bruschi just wants to have access to Brady in the future.

With all the time you spend here it wouldn't surprise me if you are person non grata, or have been completely 86'd, on the Pats forums. So, yeah, people don't like you phucktard.

LOL...this!

Drudgereport reporting brady WILL be suspended. I hope it is true, but how can you acknowledge cheating takes place without vacating wins? Will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

Archived