I am going to state the painfully obvious....

BowlesMovement

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love being called names by a child it's so refreshing.. Reminds me of the 6th grade you know the one that Bowles said Geno and IK belong in..LOL

You're awfully defensive.  That wasn't a name I called you.  You contradicted yourself.  Just let it go man, let it go.  Your drinking buddy left for Canada and isn't coming back.

You're awfully defensive.  That wasn't a name I called you.  You contradicted yourself.

Not at all I have never started a Rex thread and I'm 100% for Bowles however I enjoy tweaking the haters that keep bringing up the past..You know like you do.. :animal0029:

Why would he leave for money? When was the last time a NFL HC quit a playoff team to get a better contract somewhere else? I think Woody has the money

No question Woody has the money but I think it takes a certain personality (nerves of steel) to deal with NYC in general and in particular outlets like the media.  No pun against the Jets.  If you're that good,  why not take your talent where there's less bs?  And,  if he chose to go elsewhere,  he would definitely be offered more money as an incentive.  Especially if he just delivered a playoff team. 

Not at all I have never started a Rex thread and I'm 100% for Bowles however I enjoy tweaking the haters that keep bringing up the past..You know like you do.. :animal0029:

Personally,  I don't see you as defensive either.  You are among the nicest posters here.  JMO 

No question Woody has the money but I think it takes a certain personality (nerves of steel) to deal with NYC in general and in particular outlets like the media.  No pun against the Jets.  If you're that good,  why not take your talent where there's less bs?  And,  if he chose to go elsewhere,  he would definitely be offered more money as an incentive.  Especially if he just delivered a playoff team.

Bowles is a local guy from Elizabeth, NJ. He's coached here. His family is here. He has no reason to leave

Maybe I'm missing it, but where exactly is the pun?

Bowles is a local guy from Elizabeth, NJ. He's coached here. His family is here. He has no reason to leave

I know he's from NJ but NJ and NY are two different personality types.  He has to deal with NYC  

i'm honestly not that worried about the efense at all. theres too much talent for them not to be decent. as long as there arent any significant injuries the defense will be fine.

I'm not as sure about that as I was before preseason game 1.

I think there's still a big chance for our backfield to be substandard even with #24 back on the island.

Allen out and Pryor looking like a turn style combined with highly suspect potential from Cromartie can put us in the same shape any team with a shut down corner is in -

plenty of other places to throw the ball.    

Bills look a lot better then the Jets right now and look like a very dangerous team. Tyrod Taylor looks like a young Michael Vick, team could be scary.

Bills QB situation is worse than the Jets. Rex went from frying pan to fire.

Bills look a lot better then the Jets right now and look like a very dangerous team. Tyrod Taylor looks like a young Michael Vick, team could be scary.

Because they couldn't score the other night.

i hope that Taylor is his QB

They look like dogsh*t. I'm not saying we look like world beaters but they do NOT look better than us. They put up 11 points against the Browns. The f*cking BROWNS.

Bills QB situation is worse than the Jets. Rex went from frying pan to fire.

At the start of the preseason,  I couldn't have agree with you more.  However,  both EJ and Taylor are looking good.  Don't be fooled by the problems caused by the second and third offensive line.

There's no denying that Rex is a defensive genius (IMO). Greg Roman is pretty much running the offense. My only concern is our QB. However, I was really impressed with Tyrod Taylor's performance (thursday night's game) and EJ , who looked good, could have been much better with our first line defense.

Rex is better at marketing than coaching defense

Archived