If Fitz gets hurt or falters, all Jet true fans will be 100% rooting for Geno

SouthernJet

What jet fan wouldn't? It's our Jets. You may not like Fitz/Geno/Petty but whoever is in there, we support and should be thrilled to be 3-1.

if Geno regains job via Fitz stinking/injured, I will  be rooting my arse for Geno for playoffs and beyond hopefully. I can't imagine there is any jet fan worth their salt actually sitting in stands or watching on TV rooting against Fitz so geno can start. That borders on Little D**k syndrome and just wanting to say 'I was right, geno da man (insert sound of pounding chest)'..and vice versa, if Geno starts , anyone rooting against geno, so Fitz/Petty gets job,  would fall into same category. 

Damn, we are 3-1, enjoy it!!!!!!!!

This is the Jets, it could end fast, LOL

I would hope so too... but considering there's a vocal minority on this board who will chastise you for even suggesting that maybe Geno wouldn't be sucking as hard if he was the starting QB this year,  who knows..

I root for Fitz. I'll root for Geno. Hell, last season I rooted for Vick.

Fitz has been faltering.  when we do go back to geno I would hope all jet fans would be rooting for wins and for him to do well.

They arent Jet fans if they dont. You dont have to be in love with  his skills or perceived lack of skills, to not root for him. He is wearing green, you root for him.

What jet fan wouldn't? It's our Jets. You may not like Fitz/Geno/Petty but whoever is in there, we support and should be thrilled to be 3-1.

if Geno regains job via Fitz stinking/injured, I will  be rooting my arse for Geno for playoffs and beyond hopefully. I can't imagine there is any jet fan worth their salt actually sitting in stands or watching on TV rooting against Fitz so geno can start. That borders on Little D**k syndrome and just wanting to say 'I was right, geno da man (insert sound of pounding chest)'..and vice versa, if Geno starts , anyone rooting against geno, so Fitz/Petty gets job,  would fall into same category. 

Damn, we are 3-1, enjoy it!!!!!!!!

This is the Jets, it could end fast, LOL

I agree. I talked all types of sh*t against Fitz/Geno in the summer. As soon as the Preseason started I put it to rest. My criticism as of late has been "is Geno worthy of an opportunity over Fitz" but all in all, Its Jets all the way right now no matter who's at the helm.

Honestly guys, why does there need to be a new ******* thread for every Fitz/Geno random thought?

Look around the league... 

Kickers are missing like crazy, but people here want to cut Folk. 

QBs are playing like poop, and their teams are losing, but our QB is struggling and winning, and people want to bench him.

If you guys want to insist on this debate being substantiative, at least have the common courtesy to stuff it all into one thread that the rest of us can avoid. We're in the middle of a 3-1 start with a great looking team, I'd like to poke into threads about that... not have to sift through the retarded debate about all the hypothetically horrible things that have happened so far this year.

Jet fans sure know how to suck the winning out of winning.

I agree. I talked all types of sh*t against Fitz/Geno in the summer. As soon as the Preseason started I put it to rest. My criticism as of late has been "is Geno worthy of an opportunity over Fitz" but all in all, Its Jets all the way right now no matter who's at the helm.

Bingo, why I started thread (even though some guy/gal? says different.. I guess trolls travel everywhere, LOL)... Bleed Green no matter what,,Be happy at 3-1

Honestly guys, why does there need to be a new ******* thread for every Fitz/Geno random thought?

Look around the league... 

Kickers are missing like crazy, but people here want to cut Folk. 

QBs are playing like poop, and their teams are losing, but our QB is struggling and winning, and people want to bench him.

If you guys want to insist on this debate being substantiative, at least have the common courtesy to stuff it all into one thread that the rest of us can avoid. We're in the middle of a 3-1 start with a great looking team, I'd like to poke into threads about that... not have to sift through the retarded debate about all the hypothetically horrible things that have happened so far this year.

Jet fans sure know how to suck the winning out of winning.

be happy, 3-1 , everyone wants to say something negative here, funny as hell.at 3-1. Support any player wearing green. You can complain, bit on Gameday root like hell for them.. 

The Jets twitter experts analyzing every Fitzpatrick throw with gifs as if anyone thought he was Aaron Rodgers to begin with is pretty entertaining. 

exactly. You get a guy who is fair to midland, but knows Chans system over 3 years. Most OC's say it takes 2 years to know 100% of plays and feel comfortable.  Reason he was signed IMHO.

The Jets twitter experts analyzing every Fitzpatrick throw with gifs as if anyone thought he was Aaron Rodgers to begin with is pretty entertaining. 

No one thought he'd be Aaron Rodgers but we didn't think he'd be Jordan Rodgers either.

exactly. You get a guy who is fair to midland, but knows Chans system over 3 years. Most OC's say it takes 2 years to know 100% of plays and feel comfortable.  Reason he was signed IMHO.

The division among the fans is silly. But its comical the amount of scrutiny Fitzpatrick is getting by the expert giffers. He's limited, we all know this.

Well said Foe..:)

I am pretty sure if Fitz stinks up joint and loses 2-3 games in a row in bad fashion, then geno or Petty would start (again, Bowles may favor Petty at this point, who knows)

Bowles/Mac will do what is best for team, not for fans who want to say 'see I was right, geno could actually look more like a Pro than a college running back or I told you Fitz was better game manager)

The division among the fans is silly. But its comical the amount of scrutiny Fitzpatrick is getting by the expert giffers. He's limited, we all know this.

Yup, but 3-1 and Bowles isnt changing at this stage. He owuld be a fool to.

I don't know.  It's been so fun arguing for Geno now, that when the time comes for Geno to start, I may start arguing for Petty or even a Sanchez trade.

Go back to beginning. Dick is dead , but maybe we can squeeze 1 Weekend at Bernies out of him

Dick_Wood.jpg

Archived