Butt Fumble Game

TuscanyTile2

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agreed. But what is not being mentioned is that sanchez Dropped THE BALL.

Case closed on the buttFUMBLE.

ESPN Sport Science on the Buttfumble.   Sanchez was hit with 25x more force than it takes for the typical fumble, he didn't have a chance.

SAR I

Didn't he start for PHI last year on thanksgiving too?  Geez, he's a backup but seems like he manages to play every thanksgiving.

Oh and happy thanksgiving to all you guys!

Yep.  Just looked it up.  He had a real good game last year though, as the Birds beat the Boys 33-10

At some point Sanchezs receivers and tight ends and backs and offensive line and defense and coordinators and head coaches and GM's and media and fans need to stop letting him down I mean how can you even judge this kid right now 

I may be wrong but I'm pretty sure these are the lyrics to a James Taylor song.

How about you just recognize the truth:

Wilfork made a great play.

Moore didn't do his job.

Sanchez was an innocent victim.

If Joe Namath had a mediocre 300 pound guard thrown in his path by a Hall Of Fame defensive lineman we'd be blaming the mediocre offensive lineman, not Joe Namath.

SAR I

Please don't compare Sanchez to Namath.

Where is SAR I throwing up his Turducken dinner I know he's a big Sanchez supporter.

I was a Sanchez supporter when he was a Jet.  Today, I don't care about him.  

I simply don't like it when Rex Ryan skates free at Mark Sanchez' expense and thus I'm making sure the Buttfumble blame is properly placed. 

SAR I

Yes, and Mark Sanchez forced the defense to not show up for the AFC Championship Game and Mark Sanchez forced Rex Ryan to put him in the fourth quarter of a meaningless preseason game and Mark Sanchez begged for Tony Sparano as an offensive coordinator.

SAR

Have you been watching any eagles games? Sanchez still sucks 

I simply don't like it when Rex Ryan skates free at Mark Sanchez' expense and thus I'm making sure the Buttfumble blame is properly placed. 

SAR I

keep fighting the fight. Thank God for people like you to put these important issues in their proper place. 

SAR I

It is, was, and always will be properly placed on the one who did the buttfumbling. 

SAR I

This whole conversation is a brain fart.

Archived