Maxman

### Jets \ Browns -- (Let's Get Over .500) Game Thread ###

Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
Registered members do not see this ad. Click here to create your free account today.
14 minutes ago, nycdan said:

They may have to Breakdown, even be Free Fallin' a bit until they are at Square One.  Then they can begin Learning to Fly.  Just remember, The Waiting is the Hardest Part.

I Should Have Known It. Even the Losers Won't Back Down when they're Running Down a Dream.

Just now, Gastineau Lives said:

What's the score? I just tuned in. Was told it was supposed to be 20-0 by now.

0-0, but you might have me eating crow about the outcome.

Can't STAND the Fox commentary. 

Am listening to the Jets Radio broadcast but it's about 2 seconds ahead of the TV visual. 

Young Jets are rattled by the Dawg Pound, undisciplined penalties negated the momentum Powell's initial run was establishing. 

It's going to be a close game. 

2 minutes ago, JetFaninMI said:

Well The Cleveland D looks fired up. Anything to do with Twitter?

I'm starting to think Mac had a hand in that to assure the Browns come out motivated and hopefully the game's conclusion will result with the Jets winning the Draft tiebreaker for higher priority. 

1 minute ago, Gas2No99 said:

I'm starting to think Mac had a hand in that to assure the Browns come out motivated and hopefully the game's conclusion will result with the Jets winning the Draft tiebreaker for higher priority. 

Normally I might agree with you but since its Macc I think your giving him to much credit.