Revis makes this defense

CTM

CTM contributing at a high level yet again. ;) I would have never guessed that the best defensive player in football makes this defense. All along I was under the impression that it was Strickland who made this defense.

Revis is a very important part of this D, but he doesn't make it. Revis may have his own island, but it resides on Planet Rex.

CTM contributing at a high level yet again. ;) I would have never guessed that the best defensive player in football makes this defense. All along I was under the impression that it was Strickland who made this defense.

Between this and JetsFanInDenver, it's like we have our own circa 2005 Monday Night Football crew. Could totally see CTM rocking the Paul Maguire mustache.

I have no idea why Rex decided to put Revis on Austin to begin the game.

I agree esspecially since Austin was having hamstring issues. Give Dez and Miles credit though they both made great catches that could have just has easily been incompletions due to tight coverage. They both are very strong sure handed WR's

I was going to start this same thread, but will instead start a masterpiece entitled "Peyton Manning makes the Colts offense".

It was only 1 year ago that half the forum thought we'd still be an elite defense without revis.. we wouldn't

gfy

diaf

kys

I agree, but I don't think it's top 5 without Rex either.

Aside from Scott and Revis, there's nothing elite on that defense. Pouha would probably be the next best and most important player.

There's a lot of very good though..

It was only 1 year ago that half the forum thought we'd still be an elite defense without revis.. we wouldn't

Citing the irrational sentiments of half of this board doesn't make this any less of a Captain Obvious thread. Half of those making such statements were doing so as an emotional overreaction to Revis's perceived greed and the other half are just dolts.

Citing the irrational sentiments of half of this board doesn't make this any less of a Captain Obvious thread. Half of those making such statements were doing so as an emotional overreaction to Revis's perceived greed and the other half are just dolts.

Pointing out that my thread was was obvious and lacking in content and insight is obvious. Your's was a Captain Obvious post.

Revis was a rookie

I know, and like I said I don't disagree that this defense isn't top 5 with Revis, but the point is that a defense isn't Top 5 just because of Revis either. With Mangini and Sutton still running the show on D, this isn't a top 5 D the past two years either. You can't tell me you don't agree with that.

Revis was a rookie

In 2007. In 2008 he had a better year than 2010 and they were 15th in points and 17th in yards.

Overlap?

Archived