Sanchez Debate

lancemehl

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, he signed a one yr contract...plus u didn't watch last nights game, did u? Marginally better would be throwing 2 picks in a row rather than 3. Sanchez lit up the Panthers.

I mean, kinda, but he had a long time to throw (Gruden said it plenty of times), special teams dominated, and so did the defense-- probably more so than the offense.  Sanchez is better than Geno but I watched the game last night I think we're jumping the gun here.  He wouldn't do very well here either. Not with this coaching/offensive line.

I mean, kinda, but he had a long time to throw (Gruden said it plenty of times), special teams dominated, and so did the defense-- probably more so than the offense.  Sanchez is better than Geno but I watched the game last night I think we're jumping the gun here.  He wouldn't do very well here either. Not with this coaching/offensive line.

Same offense Nick Foles sucked in. Sanchez made plenty of plays directing traffic, moving in the pocket, or pump faking defenders away.

Lol, which college do you think has produced the most busts? Gotta be USC or Alabama.

Hmmm

CJMOSELY Darues  Rashad Johnson  Evan Mathis Julio Jones Andre Smith Derrick Thomas Shaun Alexander Namath Lyons Hannah Woodrow Lowe  Jarret Johnson  Fluker  Demeco Ryans   James Carpenter Gilberry  Hightower Ingram LACY  Warmack Upshaw  McClain  Kareem Jackson  Roman harper Josh Chapman  Barron  Clinton-Dix   Dwight Stevenson Ozzie Newsome C Bennett Baumhower

Busts  Mccants   Todd    Milliner    Kirkpatrick   Richardson

Hmmm

CJMOSELY Darues Rashad Johnson Evan Mathis Julio Jones Andre Smith Derrick Thomas Shaun Alexander Namath Lyons Hannah Woodrow Lowe Jarret Johnson Fluker Demeco Ryans James Carpenter Gilberry Hightower Ingram LACY Warmack Upshaw McClain Kareem Jackson Roman harper Josh Chapman Barron Clinton-Dix Dwight Stevenson Ozzie Newsome C Bennett Baumhower

Busts Mccants Todd Milliner Kirkpatrick Richardson

Missed Dareus. He might be the DPOY

Edit nvm lol

he is 2nd name, I misspelled

the perception of BAMA players busting is a myth. The biggest bust was Mccants. And Milliner still has time to change perception, but it will prob have to be at safety.

There have been guys who haven't lived up to their billing. Mccants and Richardson obviously.

Same offense Nick Foles sucked in. Sanchez made plenty of plays directing traffic, moving in the pocket, or pump faking defenders away.

Did Foles suck? -- Honest question.  I thought he was playing well. I know he did last year.  I'm rooting for Sanchez to do well there, I just think he's due for a Sanchezesque game and got away with some things last night.  I'm not even an Eagles fan and I still find myself holding my breath every time he throws it.

Did Foles suck? -- Honest question.  I thought he was playing well. I know he did last year.  I'm rooting for Sanchez to do well there, I just think he's due for a Sanchezesque game and got away with some things last night.  I'm not even an Eagles fan and I still find myself holding my breath every time he throws it.

Foles really fell off this year.  13/10 TDs/Picks is decent, but nothing like the 27/2 he put up in 2013.  His yards per attempt also fell off something like 2 yards per.  They were still 5-2 when he went down and he threw for 400+ in the loss to the Cards - he had 62 (!) attempts though. 

Did you really need to bump another thread?

Blame me, Max.  I sent a message to jgb telepathically asking him to start the thread.

"need" is a funny word

lol

He's entered a level of troll, that many have never seen.

Pretty much ruining the board, but I can appreciate the dedication. 

Not a troll by any stretch.  Devout?  Yes.

Foles really fell off this year.  13/10 TDs/Picks is decent, but nothing like the 27/2 he put up in 2013.  His yards per attempt also fell off something like 2 yards per.  They were still 5-2 when he went down and he threw for 400+ in the loss to the Cards - he had 62 (!) attempts though. 

Thanks Dom.  I've heard plenty how Sanchez is a better athlete so the next 5-6 weeks should be interesting.

Archived