How great is Sunday going to be??

JOJOTOWNSELL

jets.....bengals...titans all play at 1 pm......

after we win and those 2 teams lose.....we have both denver and oakland playing at 4......it becomes a 50/50 shot that we make the playoffs at that point

it really isn't an unrealistic scenario that we are very, very alive after the 1 pm games

here is the thing......this is what this team is......they sneak into the playoffs and get hot......when was the last time we won 14 games and had a bye week in the playoffs?? we have been here before people........anyone remember running like wild men into the game against the Packers after everything set up for us in the 1 pm's that year??

The odds are slim but we have a chance-whover gets that 6th seed will actually have a good matchup against a Houston team

Of course this team has so many flaws in it that we are not going to duplicate the lst two years runs even if we make it.

It's gonna be hilarious and slightly embarrassing when we sneak in again. I'm gonna LOLOLOL all the way to the bank.

It would be funny. If the Jets ever win a superbowl again, I bet you it will come in a year that looks like this. If we went 16-0, I bet you we would lose in the first round after the bye. But a superbowl will come under the most bizarre circumstances. 2009 was a good candidate (rookie QB/rookie HC), and this year, if we make it would be likewise. Hey, the superbowl will be happening in 2012, the year of the apocalypse so why not?

It's gonna be hilarious and slightly embarrassing when we sneak in again. I'm gonna LOLOLOL all the way to the bank.

That would be funny...the criticism wouldn't bother me at all. Listening to Francesca on Monday would be hysterical though.

My crystal ball says this:

1. Jets Beat Miami.

2. Houston Beats Tenn.

3. Balt beats Cinny

4. SD beats Tebow.

5. KC beats Oak.

Equals = Jets are the No. 6 seed.

6. Rex predicts he is winning the super bowl.

7. Jets face Houston, equals Jets beat Houston.

8. Rex Predicts this time he is beating the Pats.

9. It gets fuzzy after that........

Archived