reminder why this is the best jets site...

neckdemon

When we created the list it was a process. It was something we worked on and at launch we executed. We know the results were good but that they could have been better. So as part of the process we continually monitor the list and work towards improving it. This is the salary cap age so we are limited in many ways. That does not deter us from remaining vigilant and persistent. That is how we approach the list and in the offseason we step back and evaluate the list again. Measure twice, cut once that is what we say.

LOL .... you know, I really don't mind him on NFL channel or SC anymore. He must have taken an Earl Nightingale class or something because he doesn't sound like porky pig so much.

So you measured twice...cut once...due diligence...looked under every rock....continually monitored persistently and vigilantly...and forgot to put my name on the list?

Ok. (feels worse. accepts nonsensical response for fear of the alternative reason his IM was blank). (Hates Tannenbaum even more for some reason).

I think it had to do with your low post counts.

so guys with low post counts are somehow not as attractive?. I'll have you know I've had my post count tested and it falls within the low-normal range. JI never questioned my post count. Granted those days my imagination was more active and my humor had some staying power, but now I think maturity and experience are of great benefit. So if volume is your thing, then fine! Just know that posting can have peaks and plateaus and back then I was in a plateau. It happens to a lot of guys.

What? What is this your version of revisionist history? :)

Censorship is real. Although the Jets do have us on their list for transcripts and info now. They refused to give JetNation press passes though, several times.

I did witness the censorship when I met Tanny at Florham Park with another group and was told I wasn't allowed to ask questions. My 8 year old son could ask questions but not me. Ah, good stuff.

Not even "Where is the bathroom?"

You are a lot like Rex Ryan. Taking full credit for those impressive wild card berths of years past. :)

I think you over state your impact.

From my invite that exists on the website that cannot be mentioned:

"You may have seen the thread where the big man said that GGG should go and to take her flunkies (me and TomShane) with her."

We all know GGG was the brains and beauty behind this operation. :)

I think you over state your impact.

From my invite that exists on the website that cannot be mentioned:

"You may have seen the thread where the big man said that GGG should go and to take her flunkies (me and TomShane) with her."

We all know GGG was the brains and beauty behind this operation. :)

Well I would never claim to be the beauty. BUT -- that post (thread) about the gang green being more reliable, that one was all me. I have mentioned it before but I created that thread but the reaction was more than I anticipated, lol.

I've been here for 5+ years and just broke 700 posts today. Unfortunately most of my posts were either in some drunken tirade or some other such manic depressive state. Don't knock the low post counts.

I am proof positive that sometimes posting less really can be more!!!!

Now, I shall retire back into the corner...as you were.

so guys with low post counts are somehow not as attractive?. I'll have you know I've had my post count tested and it falls within the low-normal range. JI never questioned my post count. Granted those days my imagination was more active and my humor had some staying power, but now I think maturity and experience are of great benefit. So if volume is your thing, then fine! Just know that posting can have peaks and plateaus and back then I was in a plateau. It happens to a lot of guys.

lol

Censorship is real. Although the Jets do have us on their list for transcripts and info now. They refused to give JetNation press passes though, several times.

I did witness the censorship when I met Tanny at Florham Park with another group and was told I wasn't allowed to ask questions. My 8 year old son could ask questions but not me. Ah, good stuff.

Max even you wouldn't give you and Tom passes to anything but a circus.. Or maybe that Donkey sex show in mexico..

http://www.jetsinsid...ad.php?t=239566

lol......spermplayer creating a thread telling anyone who wants to criticize the team and talk about cleaning house to go post on another site. i am so tempted to create a username real quick just to tell that stupid fat **** just how much he sucks on his own thread.

anyway, thnx max for making a place where we can actually speak our minds, positive or negative, about this team that we devote a nice chunk of our time to supporting without having you tell us to go somewhere else.

The notion that you are not allowed to criticize a team that just finished the season 8-8 after starting the year with SB expectations is absolutely ridiculous.

There is plenty to criticize about this team on just about every level.

hell, i was even nervous asking questions. I didnt want to get no one in trouble

I've been here for 5+ years and just broke 700 posts today. Unfortunately most of my posts were either in some drunken tirade or some other such manic depressive state. Don't knock the low post counts.

I am proof positive that sometimes posting less really can be more!!!!

Now, I shall retire back into the corner...as you were.

Trust me...it isn't all about the post counts. But if you are starting a new site and you target 50 or so posters to bring with you, you are going to go for the post count. :)

It seems like you are missing a "G". Just sayin'

Oh, my bad. I must have read that wrong. I thought we were talking about gg. But honestly ever since the move I get gg, Verde and Jetgirl mixed up, lol.

Archived