Tebow 3:16

LionelRichie

All I can say is I hope the kid goes the entire route and wins it all. God bless you Tebow...keep it up and every time you do, Elway is taking a dump. Elway you suck.......GO TEBOW

Elway may become a believer yet.

All I can say is I hope the kid goes the entire route and wins it all. God bless you Tebow...keep it up and every time you do, Elway is taking a dump. Elway you suck.......GO TEBOW

Yea, Elway sure looked super pissed when he was jumping up and down in elation on the sideline as they won.

Tebow's a great kid and an awesome role model that millions of other kids actually can look up to; wish there were more athletes like him. That having been said, I don't like him and have rooted against him for years prior to the Broncos even drafting him, not gonna change now.

The. Dude. Has. Never. Failed.

Why do people still bet against him?

Except for his senior year where he one of his worst games and lost to Alabama in the SEC Championship. Than cried. Also that three game losing streak where he turned the ball over a half dozen times probably played into it. He looked absolutely putrid in those games, but to his credit he did come back and played well against the Steelers.

The kid wins games, but, like the quarterback position, is often given far too much credit in the wins and too much blame in the losses. It's no surprise that when he lost harvin their team wasn't as explosive, but harvin was never given the credit in their championship seasons.

Is it possible the playoffs impeding his growth? I think the 'just don't F it up for everyone else' gameplan could have slowed Sanchez' his growth. Never really had the chance to just huck the ball around regardless of outcome.

No, he just sucks. They tried letting him actually throw the ball this year and that was clearly a ******* disaster

Is it possible the playoffs impeding his growth? I think the 'just don't F it up for everyone else' gameplan could have slowed Sanchez' his growth. Never really had the chance to just huck the ball around regardless of outcome.

I do.. I think the red /green / yellow sh*t was rookie year right? In 2009 he was second in YPC I believe, but the team quickly proved to be too good to have a rookie QB starting and they kind of reigned him in. Now he's checkdown charlie

than cried? this makes no sense.

Then cried. My grammatical error should have had zero impact on you discerning the context of my statement. Either you were truly confused or you are just choosing to be a smartass for no reason. Tebow cried after the loss, he is an emotional player. I tend to not like grown men crying in public, kind of like Chris Bosh last year. Do that behind closed doors.

Yea, Elway sure looked super pissed when he was jumping up and down in elation on the sideline as they won.

Tebow's a great kid and an awesome role model that millions of other kids actually can look up to; wish there were more athletes like him. That having been said, I don't like him and have rooted against him for years prior to the Broncos even drafting him, not gonna change now.

Elway was the one that said Tebow is not the "type" of QB he sees running the team. He has said that more than once. All I am saying is the kid wins.

Except for his senior year where he one of his worst games and lost to Alabama in the SEC Championship. Than cried. Also that three game losing streak where he turned the ball over a half dozen times probably played into it. He looked absolutely putrid in those games, but to his credit he did come back and played well against the Steelers.

The kid wins games, but, like the quarterback position, is often given far too much credit in the wins and too much blame in the losses. It's no surprise that when he lost harvin their team wasn't as explosive, but harvin was never given the credit in their championship seasons.

Booyah!!! Harvin was those National Championship teams he was just under the shadow of Tebow.

In 07, the first one, Tebow barely played. Though he came through big in the National Championship - Harvin won that sh*t. I'll never forget his fake punt vs. Arkansas from our own 20. Completely turned the game around. I was there and remember shaking my buddies arm going "Why is Percy in the backfield on a punt" - and boom!

And then in 09, it was all Harvin. Granted he did miss the SEC Championship - that year was all Harvin. He was average like 12 yards per touch as the double threat to run or catch.

The team that lost to Bama was plenty good...but that game was the perfect example of how much Tebow missed Harvin.

Im still not convinced that Denver isn't living out a real life South Park episode and the Devil rips off his Tim Tebow costume while accepting the Super Bowl MVP award.

The. Dude. Has. Never. Failed.

Why do people still bet against him?

To use that South Park analogy, the more people bet against Jesus, sorry, Tebow, the more money Satan stands to win by betting on Tebow. Didn't you see the Damien episode?

Archived