Good Lord Im beyond pissed

Vudu

Im just gonna get blitzed drunk for the next two weeks

Haha, I have tried that for the last two weeks! I was looking forward to moderate sobriety watching the ravens and whoever play in the Supe Bowl. BUT noooo! Cundiff to the rescue. Looks like it's three sheets to the wind yet again!

Well first off the Niners are going to beat the Giants, no worries there. Secondly I really don't care about Brady and BB winning another Super Bowl, what really kills me is Shaun Ellis is going to end up winning one with the Pats instead of finishing his career in NY and hopefully winning a SB with the Jets.

This is the luckiest organization I have ever seen in my 40 years of watching this game. A missed chip shot FG, a terrible illegal contact call that reversed a INT, and a dropped TD pass that would have won the game. Just unbelievable. Oh and Flacco sucks.

Meh. The Jets suck as much right now as they did at 3PM.

Until that changes, what difference does it make?

This. Of course I wanted to see the Pats lose, but I dont really give a ****. Whatever. Its not the Jets so it really doesnt matter either way. Definitely not all depressed and feeling sorry for myself over it.

This is the luckiest organization I have ever seen in my 40 years of watching this game. A missed chip shot FG, a terrible illegal contact call that reversed a INT, and a dropped TD pass that would have won the game. Just unbelievable. Oh and Flacco sucks.

Yeah 5 Superbowl trips in a little more than a decade, clearly all luck. :roll:

Yeah 5 Superbowl trips in a little more than a decade, clearly all luck. :roll:

I won't even mention the cheating that has been involved, but did you ever hear about the so called tuck rule when that gave the cheaters the game? How about them being lucky getting Brady in the 6th round to begin with and one Mo Lewis being responsible for it all? How about all of the teams that step on their d*ck when they play the cheats in the playoffs like the Ravens today? How about all of the favorable calls they have had especially when it comes to petunia Brady? Yes luck is on their side when a dropped TD is followed by a missed chip shot FG.

I'm not saying they haven't been good, but they have certainly been the luckiest team I have ever seen.

I can't route for the Giants I tried that last time they won and it left me emty inside and then you have to hear 6 months of Giants talk on any sports show (not to mention their a-hole fans). Of course I can't possibly route for the Cheatriots either....

Lose-lose for Jet fans.

I can't route for the Giants I tried that last time they won and it left me emty inside and then you have to hear 6 months of Giants talk on any sports show (not to mention their a-hole fans). Of course I can't possibly route for the Cheatriots either....

Lose-lose for Jet fans.

This. could not agree more, I actually had zero rooting interest in that game, was ridiculed by some other Jet fans. My argument being it wouldnt bother me as much if the Pats got 1 more, but Giant fans would be the worst ever.......I was right

The Fagtriots are in the SB and so will the Giants. UGH how much does it suck to be us right now JN!

Doesnt suck at all. Giants dont bother me. Patriots are a much better team and organization than the Jets. And them winning anything has no bearing on how I root for the Jets. and if fans sh!t talk me about it? Well. Its deserved. The Jets suck. I have to suck it up and take it.

Doesnt suck at all. Giants dont bother me. Patriots are a much better team and organization than the Jets. And them winning anything has no bearing on how I root for the Jets. and if fans sh!t talk me about it? Well. Its deserved. The Jets suck. I have to suck it up and take it.

And, what about those who didn't? Why do we have to pay?

Don't care -- Go Giants

my dad would crawl out of the grave and slap the sh*t out of me if I didn't at least cheer a bit for the Giants

then again not living in NY helps but I do work with several GMEN fans but they understand my pain so all is good --- for now

The Fagtriots are in the SB and so will the Giants. UGH how much does it suck to be us right now JN!

Almost as much as the way the Ravens and the 49ers lost. As a Jet fan Id rather have been outta it then watch my team lose like that in the Championship game. Honestly I care little about the Ravens and I even felt the pit of my stomach when he missed the field goal. The look on the players face told it all. Once again Giants over Pats please.

Almost as much as the way the Ravens and the 49ers lost. As a Jet fan Id rather have been outta it then watch my team lose like that in the Championship game. Honestly I care little about the Ravens and I even felt the pit of my stomach when he missed the field goal. The look on the players face told it all. Once again Giants over Pats please.

Yep pats dont belong in SB, had 2 byes and then there star QB outplayed by Joe Kool. Go Gmen, anyone rooting for Pity Patsies need to have their heads examined.

Yep pats dont belong in SB, had 2 byes and then there star QB outplayed by Joe Kool. Go Gmen, anyone rooting for Pity Patsies need to have their heads examined.

their D came to play and Brady got the Mulligan. Though I think if any team can give Brady two bad games in a row Giants have a chance,. Yet I did think 49er's may have been a tuffer game for the Pats. Dont know, just hope the pats lose.

Archived