Caption This Photo

The Gun Of Bavaria

Ryan: **** the ******* pats made the ******* super bowl again? What the **** mother ******* **** sh*t ******* whore slut ******* bastards.

Woody: giants made it as well.

Ryan: Mother****ing horse ******* dog sh*t are you ******* kidding me?

Mr T: nope

Ryan: son of a a$$ ******* **** licking slut ******* whore bitch ******* slut a$$ ****er sh*t

Tebow: glory be to the father and to the son and to the holy spirit. As it was in the beginni

Ryan Interrupting Tebow: you ******* idiot were not the holy ******* trinity, what the **** this ******* sh*t a$$ ******* dog sh*t a$$ ****ers

Is that was true woody would be stroking his cock.

Don't knopw about that, but you might consider changing the name on that shirt to TEBOW. Because TEBOW Mania is going to run wild on the NFL's a$$!

Cool, glad you don't approve. Any other religious nut jobs want to tell me they're offended by a character that someone made up in a book?

Bwahaha...another secular genious....keep dreaming dude and I am sure you have all the answers....bwahahaha......

Bwahaha...another secular genious....keep dreaming dude and I am sure you have all the answers....bwahahaha......

Not the right forum or even site for us to talk about the fact religion is made up by man. If you don't like my views or sig put me on ignore. Anyway nice talking to you tell your fake god and idol I said what's up.

Not the right forum or even site for us to talk about the fact religion is made up by man. If you don't like my views or sig put me on ignore. Anyway nice talking to you tell your fake god and idol I said what's up.

Peace be with you brother.....always.

Too bad this will be locked soon, it was just getting good.

Anyway, to get back on topic...caption:

Woody: "So that's what it looks like when the walls come tumbling down."

Tanny (Channeling his inner Cougar-Mellencamp): "Come tumblin' tunmblin'!"

Woody: "Son of bitch, Mike, will you shut the hell up!"

Rex: "Let's go get a ****!ng snack..."

Too bad this will be locked soon, it was just getting good.

Anyway, to get back on topic...caption:

Woody: "So that's what it looks like when the walls come tumbling down."

Tanny (Channeling his inner Cougar-Mellencamp): "Come tumblin' tunmblin'!"

Woody: "Son of bitch, Mike, will you shut the hell up!"

Rex: "Let's go get a ****!ng snack..."

Too funny!

woody_20120402144047647_660_320.JPG

Woody - "Is that a dude with a bomb vest strapped to his body on top of the Jumbo Tron?"

Rex - "Yeah, looks like it"

Tanny - "Oh ****, thats that crazy GOB son of a bitch from JetsNation who hates the Jets and all of us with a passion. We're ****ed."

Archived