If Kuechley Falls to 16 We Can't Pass On Him

TNJet

This in my opinion is the most can't miss NFL ready player in the draft besides Luck,Richardson, and Kalil. Dude would show Bart the door, be a great student for Harris, and a class act, hard worker. Something we need more of on our defense.

To the above poster that said Kuechley can't run, you should go back and watch the film. Stop with the racial profiling, just because he's white doesn't mean he's slow. Luke ran a 4.7 40 at the combine, faster than Harris or Bart Scott. And for the ones saying theres no chance he falls to 16, just think about how Aaron Rodgers fell to 25th in 2005. Or last year when Bowers was there for us at 30, while everyone said he'd be a lock for the top 10 with his speed and athleticism.

To the above poster that said Kuechley can't run, you should go back and watch the film. Stop with the racial profiling, just because he's white doesn't mean he's slow. Luke ran a 4.7 40 at the combine, faster than Harris or Bart Scott. And for the ones saying theres no chance he falls to 16, just think about how Aaron Rodgers fell to 25th in 2005. Or last year when Bowers was there for us at 30, while everyone said he'd be a lock for the top 10 with his speed and athleticism.

Well I guess we will find out in 6-7 hours

Bit,

If we go up to 7, and Ingram and Cox are both there, who do you like more?

it's a real interesting question. Cox is better overall but Ingram is better for this D. Side note I could very easily see the Eagles trading up for Cox at 7 and the Jets trading up for Ingram at 9. remember the Jets and Carolina front offices are very friendly (they were the counterparty in the Revis trade)

I think most people, in general, have a natural affinity to root for the underdog.

I think most people in general have a natural affinity to portray whoever they were rooting for anyway as the underdog.

it's not worth worrying about cause he isn't dropping to 16. in fact I have serious doubts the Jets pick at 16 tonight. My guess is a trade up to Jac or Car for Ingram.

I think Jax Is going to trade to a team interested in Tannehill.

Archived