When Woody tells Rex to play Tebow, is Rex done as Jets coach?

BlackDynamite

What happens on MNF will decide the future of Rex, Tanny, Sanchez and Tebow......

Fair point.

Mostly because it's MNF, if the Jets get embarrassed, again, on National TV, Woody may push the Panic Button, and assume the reins.

And sadly, he would be totally wrong to do so.....

BD

Fair point.

Mostly because it's MNF, if the Jets get embarrassed, again, on National TV, Woody may push the Panic Button, and assume the reins.

And sadly, he would be totally wrong to do so.....

BD

This game is the test if this team is really a team. Then it will be apparent how much heart this team plays with, how much emotion this team plays with, and how good the game plan and game preparation was.....I could careless about Houston and them being 4-0. If we come out and punch them in the mouth, and manhandle their OLine will be in it till the end.....if we come out and Sanchez throws a pick, fumbles, WRs drop balls, RB's fumble then you know what...its over and out...and the clock ticks on all of them. And rightfully so.

Rex has said Sanchez will be the QB as long as I'm head coach, so what's left if he gets overruled by Woody?

His credibility will then be totally shot, and his authority undermined, should he put his house on the market?

BD

The Jets OL coach said he'd have to be killed for Hunter to not be the Jets starting RT.

People say sh*t.

If Woody gets involved with the running of the team then this team is toast.

The owner should never have any input on what players should be playing.

Especially if the owner is a supreme dork like Woody. I predict that Woody tanks everybody if this team goes 6-10 and the Giants have a successful season. But I do not see him doing anything mid season.

If Woody gets involved with the running of the team then this team is toast.

The owner should never have any input on what players should be playing.

exactly. and if this sh*t happens rex will likely resign. and goo dluck getting any crecible coaches in here if the ****ing owner is forcing his coaches to play certain players. we will be the laughing stock of the league

Wake up folks,, this is a gift from Woody to Rex. By stepping in on the quarterback debate he is removing blame from Rex should they decide to ho with Tebow. To me this action means that Rex will get another year after this one. If they stick with Sanchez Rex can blame a poor season on injuries and can dump Sanchez in the offseason. If he goes with Tebow he can say that he was pressured to do so.

Wake up folks,, this is a gift from Woody to Rex. By stepping in on the quarterback debate he is removing blame from Rex should they decide to ho with Tebow. To me this action means that Rex will get another year after this one. If they stick with Sanchez Rex can blame a poor season on injuries and can dump Sanchez in the offseason. If he goes with Tebow he can say that he was pressured to do so.

That's probably how it will go, but if you miss the Playoffs back-to-back seasons, you should be shopping for an upgrade.....

BD

Archived