I know you do not want to hear it...but good game.

PFSIKH

Woulda been a good game if Hill gets that pass at the end for a first down, then milk the clock. Or if they woulda stopped Brady from going right down the field for a game tying field goal. But they didnt and they ****en lost so the game SUCKED!

The fact that we lost our 2 biggest playmakers for the season, one on each side of the ball... yet we go up to New England and give them the fight of their lives. Apparently we have the worst roster in the NFL?

l

Losing Holmes was addition by subtraction. Sanchez has been better the last two weeks and has spread the ball around more. No more "tiki barber" syndrome with Santonio on the couch.

Drank one too many (more like 5 or 6) yesterday so the game didn't depress me so much -- Then rewatched today. Now I am pissed off.

Woulda Coulda Shoulda bottom line didn't.

This one will haunt us down the line no moral victories this time.

Both teams played like sh!t and should be worried about their season.

But hey... congrats on leading the division.

You know, I actually really disgagree with the idea that both teams played badly, I've heard it a few times now. A few weeks ago against the Dolphins, that was two teams playing badly, I mean it was just awful. It was night and day to the Patriots game, where aside from two very sloppy fumbles, the play was generally very good.

Archived