****Official JN New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Game Thread****

Blackout

So, what do we think? A garbage time TD here to make the score less embarrassing than this game actually has been, while also allowing people to pretend Sanchez's performance wasn't laughably horrible?

Can't wait for the post game interview where Sanchez goes on about how well he did. Also, can't wait for Rex to tell us Sanchez is our guy.

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, what do we think? A garbage time TD here to make the score less embarrassing than this game actually has been, while also allowing people to pretend Sanchez's performance wasn't laughably horrible?

Not much of a difference losing by 3 scores instead of 4, imo.

Lets face it. Tannenbaum was promoted to GM to be Mangina's assistant. Everyone knew who ran the show. That is why Woody did not fire Mr. T, because he knew that Manbreasts called the shot. But if Mangenius was calling the shots, why would you leave Mr. T in place to draft players?

Post game conference.. Rex says Mark is his QB. ****.

i NEVER wanted to even THINK this thought

but if Rex doesn't switch QB's after a bye week he deserves to be fired

Jets have 2 weeks to work up plays for Tebow and instead are wasting it on Fagchez?

i am disgusted

Can't wait for the post game interview where Sanchez goes on about how well he did. Also, can't wait for Rex to tell us Sanchez is our guy.

Sanchez and Ryan are clueless. Problem becomes clearer every day; Ryan is his father's son. He thinks it's 1985, he has his dad's Bears defense, he's brilliant, the rules haven't changed to encourage passing and he simply doesn't give a sheet about offense.

i NEVER wanted to even THINK this thought

but if Rex doesn't switch QB's after a bye week he deserves to be fired

Jets have 2 weeks to work up plays for Tebow and instead are wasting it on Fagchez?

i am disgusted

Yeah, pretty disgusting. Rex is basically saying Sanchez is our guy no matter what. Unreal.

we got a poster here named the Troll

Jets/Cubs/Clippers fan (no lie)

good thing for him? he's from Louisiana and has LSU to root for

After I was done laughing initially.. I thought that guy is a turd. New York, Chicago, Los Angeles. Pick a place and stick to it.

Rex doesn't have a clue about offensive football. They hire an offensive coordinator who also doesn't have a clue about offensive football. This team needs to fire Tannenbaum and Sporano. Hire a GM that knows something about talent evaluation. Then hire a creative offensive coordinator. This league isn't a ground and pound league anymore. Lastly, they need to move Sanchez somehow. He just doesn't have it. He doesn't look confident, doesn't play with any urgency or fire. He's not a franchise QB.

Archived