****Official JN New York Jets vs Miami Dolphins Game Thread****

Blackout

• Replies 877
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think we sould have some exception for an NFL rule change where we are the only team that goes straight to 3rd down after 1st down...it would save us so much embarrasment...and Sanchezs comp pct might avtually go up!

I've given Sanchez the benefit of the doubt since he was drafted. He showed a ton of potential in his first 2 seasons; he could have been a very good QB. But he's not, and he's not going to be. Whoever's fault it is- Schotty, Rex, his own, the O-line, receivers who can't catch, whoever, it doesn't matter. The fact is, he's done. He's not getting any better, and he won't on this team in this city. It's just not going to happen.

It couldn't hurt to bench Sanchez & see what happens. He already sucks as much as he ever has. Hell, maybe he'll respond to it. I doubt it, but who knows? Even if Tebow sucks and we all know that won't win with him. It doesn't matter, something needs to change.

Im sorry but its so bad that the Owner needs to Step in after this game, the Sanchez ara needs to end tonight, Just play Tebow the rest of the seaon. They could have got ride of Mark for zero at the end of the season now its going to cost a furtune, The GM and perhaps Coach wants firing for this,

I've given Sanchez the benefit of the doubt since he was drafted. He showed a ton of potential in his first 2 seasons; he could have been a very good QB. But he's not, and he's not going to be. Whoever's fault it is- Schotty, Rex, his own, the O-line, receivers who can't catch, whoever, it doesn't matter. The fact is, he's done. He's not getting any better, and he won't on this team in this city. It's just not going to happen.

It couldn't hurt to bench Sanchez & see what happens. He already sucks as much as he ever has. Hell, maybe he'll respond to it. I doubt it, but who knows? Even if Tebow sucks and we all know that won't win with him. It doesn't matter, something needs to change.

Wrong.

He was never any good, never will be any good.

I would seriously be OK with losing the last 8 games of this season to experiment at QB. I am done with Sanchez. No one should want this loser, not even his mommy.

what good would it do even if we HAD the first second or 3rd overall pick-we all know that they would go after some LBer or OLman-we need a new GM at the least.

Im sorry but its so bad that the Owner needs to Step in after this game, the Sanchez ara needs to end tonight, Just play Tebow the rest of the seaon. They could have got ride of Mark for zero at the end of the season now its going to cost a furtune, The GM and perhaps Coach wants firing for this,

And then when we suck with Tebow? Then what? This team sucks. Our QB's suck. Our offense blows in all areas. Our defense is mediocre and our special teams play like they are special.

This team is a sh!t show and changing QB's isnt going to do anything.

Archived