Kerry Rhodes Claims he Could be Father Of Kim Kardashian's Daughter

flgreen

Ex-Jet Kerry Rhodes reportedly claims he could be father of Kim Kardashian's daughter

Kerry Rhodes Jets.JPG

Kerry Rhodes, who was a safety for the Jets for five years, reportedly sent a text around that said he was with Kim Kardashian around the same time rapper Kanye West was. (William Perlman/The Star-Ledger)

Charles Curtis/NJ.com By  Charles Curtis/NJ.com  
Follow on Twitter
on June 17, 2013 at 5:24 PM, updated June 17, 2013 at 5:47 PM

jets stockEx-Jet Kerry Rhodes reportedly claims he could be father of Kim Kardashian's daughter

Big news in the world of celebrities broke over the weekend as Kim Kardashian gave birth to a baby daughter.

But there's a former Jet making noise regarding the father of the child.

Deadspin's Jack Dickey linked to a story about Kerry Rhodes, who played for the Jets from 2005 to 2009. The safety claimed, via text message to NFL players, that he was with Kardashian "the same time as [Kanye] West," so he thinks he could be the father.

Complicating matters, however, are claims by a man who says he's Rhodes' ex-boyfriend and who continues to release pictures of them together to prove what he's said.

When Rhodes was last seen by the Jets, it was in Cardinals uniform -- he had two interceptions against his former team in a 7-6 loss to New York last December. Rex Ryan didn't want to discuss a rocky past with the safety that included the coach calling him a "Hollywood type" in his book and only said last year, via The Star-Ledger's Conor Orr, that "he's on a very impressive defense."

Rhodes was released by the Cards in March and is still unemployed.

Report: Kerry Rhodes Is Claiming To Be The Father Of KimYe's Baby

Kerry Rhodes is awfully tired of people thinking he's gay. So tired, evidently, that he has claimed paternity of Kim Kardashian's just-born daughter.

Although we haven't attended to it in two months or so, "Hollywood" Simpson, the former boyfriend of free-agent NFL safety Kerry Rhodes, has been releasing photos of their gay life together, apparently in hopes that Rhodes will acknowledge him. Some photos came out, Rhodes said he was straight, and then more photos came out. The latest batch, released last week, included the two on horseback (Hollywood calls them "the black Brokeback Mountain") and in bed together. Rhodes has no choice but to up the ante.

Here's Bossip:

Kerry Rhodes refuses to sashay out the closet. The alleged gay baller has recently been forwarding a text message to his NFL buddies claiming to have fathered Kim Kardashian’s baby girl. The message reads:

Man this could be my baby!! I was fu**ing her the same time as K.West was lol!!!

The text message itself is fairly self-explanatory—the bawdy talk coupled with the self-defeating overcompensation of "lol!!!"—and so we're more interested in the list of "Rhodes's NFL buddies." Who's on this list? Everyone he's played with before? Did John Skelton get this text? And what did John Skelton do upon receiving this text? We'll stay tuned.

Down-Low Baller Kerry Rhodes Says He Knocked Up Kimmy Cakes Because He And Yeezy Were Smashing At The Same Dayum Time! [bossip]

We thought it ended with Tebow, but The Jets just found a way to cross over from sports TMZ to real TMZ. Socially, the Jets are on a completely new level. Not since Broadway Joe, have we been so socially important.

This has nothing to do with the jets wtf you talking about?

This has nothing to do with the jets wtf you talking about?

Oh it will roll back. The big conglomorates all cover both sports and media and they know we are a joke... If it gets any major airtime, it will go somethin like "kerry rhodes, formerly of the Ny Jets, former team of Tim Tebow.."

Kerry to Agent: I need to get signed to a roster asap or I aint gonna have a job this season

Agent to Kerry: Well Kerry, I think teams are shying away from you bc of this whole gay thing in the media...lets get you a publicist to try n clear the air for you

Publicist to Media: Kerry may be the father of Kim K's baby! 

I'm sure it went something like that

Has she come out and denied it yet?  It would be hilarious if she came out and said "We never had sex.  Every girl has a gay best friend, Kerry was mine".  That would just add to this story and make it even better.

Archived