Hey...Hey...Hey....

Section 333

What........What!!!!!!!!!!

Starter of threads here, back and worse than ever. 

It may or may not be the guinness talking but I am most likely OVER optimistic for the upcoming campaign. 

Based on the fact that the game is won and lost on the lines here goes.  This is the best O-line we've had since the 10 season. And the best D-Line we've had since possibly ever. Im thinking that as long as Cro duplicates last year, and Milliner at least plays better than Kyle did last year that our D will be a top 5 D. 

That said to go along with the D we need to limit the turnovers. If that happens IMO I say thats a minimum of 8 wins.  Now if the O can actually dare I say perform , then we will pile on wins from the 8. Possibly 2 more for a total of 10. 

PS, Jiff, crusher, joe, max, gata, pointman, ur all awesome. I wish u nothing but the best for the upcoming season.  I hope to see u all at the gate!!!!!!

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

REINCARNATION DOESN'T HAVE TO BE. YOU CAN CONCENTRATE AND MENTAL TELEPATHY...... YEAH!

BUT THE BEAT GOES ON, MAN. IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK...... OOOH YEAH! WE GOT A BUNCH OH PEOPLE WHO DON'T THINK THIS TEAM US READY TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL BUT IM GLAD YOUR BACK BROTHER..... YEAH!!!#

SUPER BOWL IN THE MEADOWLANDS WITH MEAN GENO IN THE HOUSE AND THE HATERS ARE GOING HATE BUT THIS IS THE TIME BROTHER. CUP OF COFFEE IN THE BIG TIME........ THIS IS THE YEAR

Yeah, that sack exchange sucked...

THE SACK EXCHANGE MIGHT AS WELL BE THE CRAP EXCHANGE. YOU GOT ONE THING ON YOUR PLATE AND THAT'S BEING THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME. YOU GOT GENO....... YOU GOT REX AND LET ME TELL YOU BROTHER WERE ALL GOING TO HAVE THE BEST SEX WHEN THE J-E-T-S WIN THIS AT HOME AND BECOME THE GREATEST CHAMPIONS OF ALL TIME........ YEAH!

THE SACK EXCHANGE MIGHT AS WELL BE THE CRAP EXCHANGE. YOU GOT ONE THING ON YOUR PLATE AND THAT'S BEING THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME. YOU GOT GENO....... YOU GOT REX AND LET ME TELL YOU BROTHER WERE ALL GOING TO HAVE THE BEST SEX WHEN THE J-E-T-S WIN THIS AT HOME AND BECOME THE GREATEST CHAMPIONS OF ALL TIME........ YEAH!

/endthread.

Well played.

If a few things go our way, you can find 16 wins in this schedule.

I saw this Wayans brothers movie once where they were college basketball players, but Shawn Williams died from an arrhythmia and Marlon was super depressed and the crowd was booing him, like, a week later because he was missing so many shots, but then Shawn Williams came back as a ghost and would sneak around the court blocking shots and pulling opposing players' shorts down and tipping Marlon's shots in and they won a title.

Just sayin'. It can happen.

REINCARNATION DOESN'T HAVE TO BE. YOU CAN CONCENTRATE AND MENTAL TELEPATHY...... YEAH!

BUT THE BEAT GOES ON, MAN. IT'S GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK...... OOOH YEAH! WE GOT A BUNCH OH PEOPLE WHO DON'T THINK THIS TEAM US READY TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL BUT IM GLAD YOUR BACK BROTHER..... YEAH!!!#

SUPER BOWL IN THE MEADOWLANDS WITH MEAN GENO IN THE HOUSE AND THE HATERS ARE GOING HATE BUT THIS IS THE TIME BROTHER. CUP OF COFFEE IN THE BIG TIME........ THIS IS THE YEAR

It may or may not be the guinness talking but I am most likely OVER optimistic for the upcoming campaign. 

Based on the fact that the game is won and lost on the lines here goes.  This is the best O-line we've had since the 10 season. And the best D-Line we've had since possibly ever. Im thinking that as long as Cro duplicates last year, and Milliner at least plays better than Kyle did last year that our D will be a top 5 D. 

That said to go along with the D we need to limit the turnovers. If that happens IMO I say thats a minimum of 8 wins.  Now if the O can actually dare I say perform , then we will pile on wins from the 8. Possibly 2 more for a total of 10. 

PS, Jiff, crusher, joe, max, gata, pointman, ur all awesome. I wish u nothing but the best for the upcoming season.  I hope to see u all at the gate!!!!!!

Hi.  :-)

I saw this Wayans brothers movie once where they were college basketball players, but Shawn Williams died from an arrhythmia and Marlon was super depressed and the crowd was booing him, like, a week later because he was missing so many shots, but then Shawn Williams came back as a ghost and would sneak around the court blocking shots and pulling opposing players' shorts down and tipping Marlon's shots in and they won a title.

And you watched it till it was over?

OK you lost all credibility when you said Max was awesome.

Is that me or tailgatejoe?? because if it's not me, were going to have some problems. 

Just sayin'. It can happen.

the SIXTH MAN! 

true story i cut alot of class in college and one spring saw every movie in the local multiplex. That meant i was in (a mostly empty) theater to see the Big Lebowski (and then dragged all my friends the next day to see it again). But it also means I saw the sixth man, possibly the worst movie ever made. I'm really glad I took out student loans for that educational opportunity. 

Btw, ditch that pic and tebow title. After a night of drinking bad beer looking at makes me want to hurl. Thanks.

You have a pennington jersey in your sig. Nothing is more vomit inducing to a real jets fan then that name and that jersey. The yellow bastard

Sure.... great way to start the preseason with a drunken optimist jet lover rambling on.

Exactly what I was thinking while I typed. With all the negativity around here I thiught I would do u all a service. So I drank 15 beers and typed away for a few.

Are you still in Sanchez's corner?

Are you still in Sanchez's corner?

Good question. I have gone back and fourth on this since the draft. I have decided that ill be in the corner of who wins the job. I figure since the team seams to want geno to win it (not including rex of course) that if they pick sanchez that he woulr have earned it. Either that or geno just wasnt ready. Im ready to support either. But if marks loses his job ill have to consider taking down his giant life size poster.

What up Section 8! I don't agree with a ton of what you said.. specifically our o line or our d line... but I do agree that IF Geno starts and shows up to play, and we keep injuries to a minimum that we might do a ton better than everyone seems to think we will. I am excited about the season (but I always am so..), and look forward to not sucking too hard. 

Welcome back.

Archived