****The Official Jets VS Steelers Game Thread****®©™

BP

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

how sad is it that we've ignored offense so often in the draft and our defense still has gaping holes

to whiff on Kyle Wilson and Dee Milliner has really hurt.  Then assuming scrubs can man the safety position is foolish. As for offense, Hill/Holmes and Kerley should be enough just have zero depth...kind of foolish to assume guys like obomanu and spadola were really anything.

Started my crying?  Pretty sure I said same old jets in the third quarter.

Pretty sure?

I'm absolutely positive that your tantrum began in the first half, when I told you I'd start worrying in the second half. Wouldn't make sense to say that if my response to you was already in the 2nd half.

It didn't help. I'm blaming it all on them being a bad football team. Got suckered in thinking the falcons weren't terrible. But this is the end of Rex and we'll see what happens next.

a loss to the steelers is "the end of Rex"...  a little dramatic no?

It's not on Rex today even though the D is vastly overrated. The team has zero weapons on offense and a Qb who can't stop turning it over close to the end zone.

This team is horrible.

It's literally a good Dline and nothing else. I credit Rex for coaching more good, than bad so far.

Archived