****The Official Jets VS Steelers Game Thread****®©™

BP

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As I said I don't expect to dominate, I do expect to at least see something competitive / entertaining against a winless team.

Game ain't over in the 1st quarter when you started your crying.

Jets throwing in 2nd half. INT and bad WR play, not much you can do. We don't have a talented team. At all.

Our record is indicative of luck and pockets of good play/coaching. Most penalized team in the league at the end of the day, with no impact players anywhere except on DL and parts of OL.

It's inevitable.

Goodell loves him some Steelers. The fix is in.

And THAT isn't a PI?  This league is a joke.

Goodell = McMahon

Also, our VAUNTED DEFENSE really needed to get that turnover. We're as bad as they are at getting turnovers.

Game ain't over in the 1st quarter when you started your crying.

Jets throwing in 2nd half. INT and bad WR play, not much you can do. We don't have a talented team. At all.

Our record is indicative of luck and pockets of good play/coaching. Most penalized team in the league at the end of the day, with no impact players anywhere except on DL and parts of OL.

Started my crying?  Pretty sure I said same old jets in the third quarter.

Goodell = McMahon

Also, our VAUNTED DEFENSE really needed to get that turnover. We're as bad as they are at getting turnovers.

Oh yeah, Jets D has been awful in creating turnovers.  DBs can't catch crap and even the fumble recovery rate is pretty bad, on the rare instance they actually manage to force them.

Hate to say it, the pass defense is awful and will struggle against any team with more than more pro receiver.   Geno showed he is still a rookie today and has been very inaccurate.

Cro will make sure the defense will struggle against the pass. 

Archived