****The Official Jets VS Steelers Game Thread****®©™

BP

• Replies 619
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll imagine that there are a bunch of writers in Bristol right now deleting a bunch of "Rex is doing an awesome job/Geno Smith is awesome/the Jets are a playoff team" storylines right now. Back to the old "they stink" narrative.

They can just copy and paste anything on their hard drive from the last 10 years, change a few names

You're a disgusting pig.

I'm right as rain, you know it.

I did? I don't remember doing that.

The majority of fans did. I don't keep track of individual talking point track records. I see a game thread full of shock and disgust that we are playing about as good as we actually are, instead of dominating like we're the Broncos.

And you know it wasn't Mornhinweg who said, "You know what? Let's go conservative this week." This is Rex interfering.

Good point.  I could see Rex telling MM, I could hold them to under 10 points, just play it safe.   That is the only explanation as to why the Jets started running the ball almost on every down including 4 straight to start the game. 

Don't expect a comeback, but using a timeout there is retarded. And Wrecks does this every freaking week.

Considering it didn't actually cost the Jets a timeout, thanks to Rex, maybe you should get over your obsessive need to try to throw a little hissy fit about everything he does.  Oh, and hate to break it to you, your little "Wrecks" thing is really not even slightly clever at all.

I'm right as rain, you know it.

The majority of fans did. I don't keep track of individual talking point track records. I see a game thread full of shock and disgust that we are playing about as good as we actually are, instead of dominating like we're the Broncos.

As I said I don't expect to dominate, I do expect to at least see something competitive / entertaining against a winless team.

I'll imagine that there are a bunch of writers in Bristol right now deleting a bunch of "Rex is doing an awesome job/Geno Smith is awesome/the Jets are a playoff team" storylines right now. Back to the old "they stink" narrative.

Uh can u blame em. Who really bought into the jets don't need a qb fantacy anyway

Archived