McShay mocks the Jets WR Sammy Watkins

SenorGato

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the jinx.

This pick would be ideal. He's the best offensive playmaker in the draft not named Teddy Bridgewater. With the next pick look to grab RB Ka'Deem Carey to pair with Ivory next year. 

Goodson, Powell, Ivory. I'm not sure why you draft a RB in the 2nd round when you have those three guys under contract already, especially after you traded a pick to get Ivory last season.

Goodson, Powell, Ivory. I'm not sure why you draft a RB in the 2nd round when you have those three guys under contract already, especially after you traded a pick to get Ivory last season.

If they want to bring Goodson back then fine. Otherwise I would look to draft a RB. 

Who knows what Goodson's story is. Powell's a JAG and Ivory offers zilch as a receiver. Running back is still a need.

Thanks for the jinx.

This pick would be ideal. He's the best offensive playmaker in the draft not named Teddy Bridgewater. With the next pick look to grab RB Ka'Deem Carey to pair with Ivory next year. 

Oh boy, lucky him. First trying to catch passes from Tajh Boyd and now Geno Smith. Good luck Sammy.

Sammy Watkins is a joke pick. Kelvin Benjamin devours Sammy Watkins for breakfast...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BTkyr7Qv8mc

Benjamin's a stud, but not sure how that makes Sammy a joke. Watkins lead the entire league in YAC at ~9.4, that's unheard of. He's the most explosive receiver in the entire draft, we'd be lucky to grab him. We'd also be lucky to have Benji as well.

Has he hinted at entering the draft?? He's still got two years of eligibility I believe, so not sure if he's gonna be available. If so, he's gonna fly up boards as basically what mike Evans wishes he was. Benji and DGB are very similar athletes and both are the type of receiver we've needed for a while.

Yeah maybe you missed the excellent college career he had with Boyd? All the more reason to pair him with Smith. This team having a WR capable of bailing out the QB would be nice.

Oh I agree 100%. If he had to catch Passes from Boyd and did great, then catching them from his NFL clone , Smith, can only help. Imagine what he could do with a QB who has accuracy?

with no QB and no time to throw, WR is a dumb pick as of right now

lets see who is cut, waived, allowed to walk and who is signed, then we'll know what to look for in the first round.  idzik will not reach for need, he is BPA all the way

lets see who is cut, waived, allowed to walk and who is signed, then we'll know what to look for in the first round.  idzik will not reach for need, he is BPA all the way

Agreed. As of right now, Megatron could not catch passes from this guy throwing it for the Jets, Unless of course he grows 6 ft and can dive 20 feet in fron of him for balls in the turf. Draft A QB, Draft some offensive line help, and get some late round weapons and some free agent weapons, but dont let this QB class pass you by.

Agreed. As of right now, Megatron could not catch passes from this guy throwing it for the Jets, Unless of course he grows 6 ft and can dive 20 feet in fron of him for balls in the turf. Draft A QB, Draft some offensive line help, and get some late round weapons and some free agent weapons, but dont let this QB class pass you by.

And when the QB you people want to draft next year makes rookie mistakes, you'll all be crying on the boards for them to draft another QB the next year.  Giants' fans were calling for Eli's head before he won a SB.  If they were as impatient as you people, they would have dumped him and won jack sh*t after his first year.

And when the QB you people want to draft next year makes rookie mistakes, you'll all be crying on the boards for them to draft another QB the next year. Giants' fans were calling for Eli's head before he won a SB. If they were as impatient as you people, they would have dumped him and won jack sh*t after his first year.

The Hammer, dropping logic!

And when the QB you people want to draft next year makes rookie mistakes, you'll all be crying on the boards for them to draft another QB the next year.  Giants' fans were calling for Eli's head before he won a SB.  If they were as impatient as you people, they would have dumped him and won jack sh*t after his first year.

Maybe, I still say there are QB's you know right away are stars (like Luck, Roethlisberger, Wilson etc,), and those that you are quite sure are garbage. MANY and I mean many said that Sanchez was garbage even after his first 2 years and they were all right.

Sorry, but I believe Smith is awful, and the Jets need to try again. Hey, if the Jets draft another QB and cut ties with Smith and he goes on to be a good QB, more power to him, but if you made me bet Good QB, or Failure, I am putting every dime on Failure.

Benjamin's a stud, but not sure how that makes Sammy a joke. Watkins lead the entire league in YAC at ~9.4, that's unheard of. He's the most explosive receiver in the entire draft, we'd be lucky to grab him. We'd also be lucky to have Benji as well.

Has he hinted at entering the draft?? He's still got two years of eligibility I believe, so not sure if he's gonna be available. If so, he's gonna fly up boards as basically what mike Evans wishes he was. Benji and DGB are very similar athletes and both are the type of receiver we've needed for a while.

As bit pointed out, Kelvin is 23 and I think he probably runs in the 4.5-4.6 range.  He might slip a little bit eventhough he's an absolute beast.  If the Jets could somehow go Watkins in the first and Kelvin in the second...instant bonedawg

Are your boys declaring?

Watkins is no reach! 

As bit pointed out, Kelvin is 23 and I think he probably runs in the 4.5-4.6 range.  He might slip a little bit eventhough he's an absolute beast.  If the Jets could somehow go Watkins in the first and Kelvin in the second...instant bonedawg

Are your boys declaring?

You bet -- declaring you dead from the neck up.

Archived