Richie Incognito

Jetknowledge

• Replies 488
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Richie Incognito made the pro bowl one time.  He only made the ******* pro-bowl as a replacement because Yanda could not play because he was in the super bowl. He was a ******* alternate for crying out loud.  Yanda, Mankins and Wade Smith were all ahead of him in AFC.  He has never been on a winning team or an all-pro.  He is a flaming douche that gets stupid penalties.  Please stop calling him an all-pro.  By that token Vince Young, Derek Anderson and Andy Dalton were "all-pro"

If he is so good why does he keep getting dumped from NFL teams?

Jets are supposed to be getting rid of problems not adding to the collection.

He's not that good and he keeps getting dumped for being a jackass. 

The real question is why do teams keep signing him. The only reason I can guess is he's got good measurables and coaches think they can keep him in line. 

I tend to agree with you but there is this previous history, common denominator thing............

Agreed we don't need that type of extra scrutiny here but Martin railroaded him...that whole thing was pathetic. A lot of ppl look really stupid beginning with that hair piece wearing lesbian Schefter

Agreed we don't need that type of extra scrutiny here but Martin railroaded him...that whole thing was pathetic. A lot of ppl look really stupid beginning with that hair piece wearing lesbian Schefter

FWIW, the full report is supposed to come out this week.

I am no expert on Incognito's skills, but if he is better than the dumb-penalty machine known as Willie Colon and can be signed at a bargain rate, then why not?  I already know he would be an improvement over Winters at this stage of his career. 

I am no expert on Incognito's skills, but if he is better than the dumb-penalty machine known as Willie Colon and can be signed at a bargain rate, then why not?  I already know he would be an improvement over Winters at this stage of his career. 

He's not. 

Plus you guys have to realize something. If the Jets sign a guy like this or Michael Vick, the "circus" narrative returns with a vengeance.

Incognito and Vick are not good football players. They are well-known players. There's a HUGE difference. There are literally 50 guys I would rather see the Jets sign that are significantly less well known than these guys yet I guarantee will contribute more to the team than either of these JAGs. 

Archived