Browner A Pat

F.Chowds

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy sh*t... are you guys ******* serious?  If we signed him every person here to a man would be complaining about how we knowingly added a guy who kicks off the season with a 4 game suspension.

Jets sign him: f*cking Idzik, letting Davis and Verner get away only to sign a big, lumbering CB who can't even play the first quarter of the season, because he's f*cking suspended. Now we're forced to play Kyle f*cking Wilson. Thanks Izdick.

Pats sign him: he's a monstrous physical specimen who will be well-rested for the heart of the season when he returns from his time off. Why can't we sign someone like that? Thanks Izdick

Can't believe Belichick is again doing nothing to help his offense. It's almost sad, really.

I'm sure letting another one of Brady's favorite receivers go is just going to go over swimmingly with him. Listen Tom, Dobson and Thompkins are going to come around, you've just gotta trust me on this. We'll find you another tiny white guy, I promise.

I'm sure letting another one of Brady's favorite receivers go is just going to go over swimmingly with him. Listen Tom, Dobson and Thompkins are going to come around, you've just gotta trust me on this. We'll find you another tiny white guy, I promise.

Unfortunately for us, we already let our tiny white guy go and with him our SB chances.

Agent blasts report of Browner deal in New England

Just as the evening was beginning to slow down, it has picked up. In a big way.

Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reported via Twitter that the Patriots agreed to terms with free-agent cornerback Brandon Browner. Browner’s agent begs to differ. In a very unique way.

“It’s 100 percent untrue,” agent Peter Schaffer told PFT by phone, moments after the report landed on Twitter. “I’ve got four teams to negotiate with. I’ve got irresponsible journalists who don’t check their facts putting this stuff out there, and my phone is blowing up when I’m trying to play hockey.”

Schaffer plays in an adult hockey league in Denver.

“I’ve got very little patience for irresponsible journalists who put this stuff out and ruin my night,” Schaffer said. “My phone is going nuts. I just wanna play hockey.”

All Browner wants to do is play football. Schaffer has made it clear that Browner has not yet picked a team, in one of the most colorful ways we can recall.

Holy sh*t... are you guys ******* serious?  If we signed him every person here to a man would be complaining about how we knowingly added a guy who kicks off the season with a 4 game suspension.

Can we change the thread title to "Browner a fartface"

It's pretty much just as accurate. If not more. Plus I like farts.

Don't get so uppity.  We still might sign him.  I'm glad the guy plays hockey.  

Archived