Hey, does anybody know whats going on with this JI/Scout thing?

BP

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It appears you severely got your pp slapped, Turd. :) at least in that smizzy thread Max locked the entire lounge, nobody could post in it for a week :)

well then have it closed, I dont want to piss anyone off. I dont see anything real bad but maybe hit a sore spot. Close it again, I am here for fun and joy, not to piss folks off.

well then have it closed, I dont want to piss anyone off. I dont see anything real bad but maybe hit a sore spot. Close it again, I am here for fun and joy, not to piss folks off.

Sorry about 10 years too late

I am teasing you

bad timing,, I didnt know/forgot that Max post was in there, felt bad for asking to been re-opened.. just close it ,although I still think Bikers = great security is a common perception and I wasnt demeaning at ALL, but I NEVER knew of any relationship, aka sore spot I assume,  so remember thinking I was somewhat sandbaggged on that one :(

Just close damn thing, I dont need any grief for a innocent on my part post taken wrong way long ago.

LOL - the number seems to have gone back down after I tweeted that.

Sean has been doing this for 15 plus years. I know I bust his balls a lot, but I have a lot of respect for the site that he built. We just didn't always see eye to eye. That said, I do think he is going to alienate a lot of his long time members with this move.

I agree both on JI and the Scout site that was there, 20 posters all who hate the merger. Plus they have no sense of humor over there..

I agree both on JI and the Scout site that was there, 20 posters all who hate the merger. Plus they have no sense of humor over there..

ya, thats the issue with Scout I have seen over years as a College Football forums. Quick erasures, quick bans. No sense of humor good way to put it.

* *** ** *** ** ****** ********** ******* scout.com ** ****** ** ****** ****. * *** ****** ** **** ********* buzzsaw **** **** ******** **** ******* * **** laveranues coles *** ***** **** * *****. ***** *** ****** ****** * *** ********* ***** ******** ******** ******** ****** ****** *** (**** *** *** ***** *** **** *** ;) ) ********* ** ***** ** * **** *** ** ***** ** ** *** ***, **** ***** ****** **** ***** censhorship ***** ****, **** *** ****** ***** ** ****. ****. *** ***, ****** *** ****** ** * ***** ***** * *** **** *** **** laveranues coles * *****!!

scout sucks, that's where i started talking about the Jets in 2004... Used to be homer central, and very strict with the rules.

The fact the larger site is getting merged with the smaller ones, and post histories are being lost is a really stupid idea.. 

Did Sooth sell? Maybe not so stupid for him then

Hell yeah. I will make a list of the JI posters I miss and will welcome with open arms. OK fine Im fat and lazy so i will just put a couple down and everyone else finish.

Raoul Duke cause he sucks so well

Warfish because he is a very sexy man

Green32 because he is funny as hell

Fishhook because he likes to poop alot

Freestater because he reminds me of America

The dude from florida that knows alot about football but his name escapes me

Other than PaulieC who changed his name to Whitezinfadel or something i will welcome every one who comes.

PaulirC is an insecure turd.

Your list is my list.

Archived