The *****OFFICIAL*****Jets Have Released Thread

SoFlaJets

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

saints_logo.jpg

New Orleans Saints

Cuts to 53: CB Champ Bailey, OLB Keyunta Dawson, K Shayne Graham, FB Greg Jones, WR Robert Meachem T Thomas Welch, C Matt Armstrong, CB Derrius Brooks, WRBrandon Coleman, ILB Todd Davis, K Derek Dimke, CB Terrence Frederick, WR Charles Hawkins, TE Nic Jacobs, G Marcel Jones, WR Seantavius Jones, T Tavon Rooks, RB Derrick Strozier, NTLawrence Virgil, CB Trevin Wade, S Pierre Warren, T/G Jason Weaver

I can see the Jets taking some Saints cuts

This is what a roster looks like when it's starting over, boy. A few old-timers and 45 babies. Gonna be a long year.

What players were cut that were going to put us over the top?  None that I can see.

Plus, with you gracing the board with your presence, it is always a long year.

10 of 12 draft picks on team or IR. Quincy Enunwa a stunner. Idzik hates cutting those picks. Remember, roster not finalized yet. #nyj

What a cock-sucker.  Idzik cut multiple picks from both this year and last year.  God forbid he sees upside in a guy beyond what he did in his rookie camp, right?  Cimini is really putting serious effort to get back to his jerkoff heights today.

10 of 12 or still on our roster. He is holding onto his picks.

Obviously not clearing out the whole class, but he was cutting last year's picks too (e.g., Campbell).  For as obvious as some were trying to make it around here lately, it's not exactly like teams are regularly in some great rush to send rookies off.  And I hardly qualify multiple guys they're stashing on IR as "on the roster", as much as CImini thinks it helps his bullsh*t narrative to play it that way.

patriots_logo.jpg

New England Patriots

Cuts to 53: DT Jerel Worthy, LS Danny Aiken, LB Steve Beauharnais, DL Jake Bequette, WR Josh Boyce, TE Steve Maneri, OL Braxston Cave, LB Ja'Gared Davis, S Kanorris Davis, RB Jonas Gray, DB Dax Swanson, RB Roy Finch, S Shamiel Gary, DL Eathyn Manumaleuna, OL Chris Martin, LBTaylor McCuller, DL L.T. Tuipulotu

Take a guess of who our next patriot castoff will be?  lol

lW31qU_D_bigger.jpegRich Cimini@RichCimini

Trend among Jets' cuts: A handful of vets (McIntyre, Hill, Richardson, Edds, etc) replaced by rookies that are at least a yr away. #nyj

What a douchebag. Richardson and Edds were guys that would never get off the bench except for special teams. Babin is an upgrade over McIntyre and Hill couldn't catch an STD in a Thai whorehouse

patriots_logo.jpg

New England Patriots

Cuts to 53: DT Jerel Worthy, LS Danny Aiken, LB Steve Beauharnais, DL Jake Bequette, WR Josh Boyce, TE Steve Maneri, OL Braxston Cave, LB <a data-ipb="nomediaparse" data-cke-saved-href="http://www.nfl.com/player/ja" href="http://www.nfl.com/player/ja" gareddavis="" 2541814="" profile"="">Ja'Gared Davis, S Kanorris Davis, RB Jonas Gray, DB Dax Swanson, RB Roy Finch, S Shamiel Gary, DL Eathyn Manumaleuna, OL Chris Martin, LBTaylor McCuller, DL L.T. Tuipulotu

Take a guess of who our next patriot castoff will be?  lol

I don't know, who?

Trend among Jets' cuts: A handful of vets (McIntyre, Hill, Richardson, Edds, etc) replaced by rookies that are at least a yr away. #nyj

He seriously includes Richardson amongst this list?  Yeah, because obviously the Jets are in real trouble at RB.  Not to mention the supposed wily vet Edds hasn't seen real NFL action in 3 years.

What a monstrous cock stain.

This is what a roster looks like when it's starting over, boy. A few old-timers and 45 babies. Gonna be a long year.

I still think it is a better roster overall than last year. Just VERY young. I think this is my favorite roster in a while based on current and future value and respecting the competition mantra.

Dixon cut? Oof this draft class. Underwhelming as sh*t from the start and the early returns have not been good after the first two. This was a deep draft and the Jets had a lot of picks in it. Not good.

Amaro and Pryor have to be good, and one of the receivers has to become a 60-catch guy.

Archived