Jets \ Lions Game Thread

Maxman

all that for a ball out of bounds I would clear ******* house because this is disgusting to watch. never mind no roughing on that at the end of that play.....this is what I mean we do not get the close calls that is the team, owner , gm and front ******* office not bitching enough 

• Replies 939
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How is this Geno's fault?  The pass blocking is horrible, we stopped being able to run the blll, we cannot even snap the ball, and we have had two drops.  Add to that that our vaunted defense allowed a 65 yard TD pass, 17 points in the half, and a touchdown in the last minute of the half.  Geno does not have good numbers, but this is a team effort.

You are kidding right..His throws are unbelievably bad...unreal.

How is this Geno's fault?  The pass blocking is horrible, we stopped being able to run the blll, we cannot even snap the ball, and we have had two drops.  Add to that that our vaunted defense allowed a 65 yard TD pass, 17 points in the half, and a touchdown in the last minute of the half.  Geno does not have good numbers, but this is a team effort.

cause he sucks.... he is throwing horrible throws that are just close enough to be interesting. He makes horrible choices like the out of bounds hail mary shall I continue. If you ran Sanchez out of town for the way he played the Geno should be on that train

And also if you people are gonna clamor for Vick to come and be our savior you might as well start asking to see if Matt Simms can make it happen. This is Geno's season to loose, deal with it.

Agreed. Which a real coach would have done last December. Utter dysfunction. Smith is not and will never be an NFL QB. A HAIL MARY 10 YARDS O O B? W T F?

And also if you people are gonna clamor for Vick to come and be our savior you might as well start asking to see if Matt Simms can make it happen. This is Geno's season to loose, deal with it.

no if it genos season to loose I will find something else to do sundays why pay for and watch garbage

Yep.  Blow it up.  Start over.  This team is completely talent starved.  

Bottom 5 roster in the league with 2 years of plenty of money and draft picks. 

Rex is getting fired at 1-6.

Will be interesting to see what else gets done next off season.

Yep.  Blow it up.  Start over.  This team is completely talent starved.  

Bottom 5 roster in the league with 2 years of plenty of money and draft picks. 

yea that worked out real good this past year - 12 blown draft picks, money to burn.  same ole solution. Same ole results.

Geno isn't even the biggest problem. Low iq football fans will point to him...but there are Wayyy bigger issuew

Don't disagree but he's a major problem. He is not a competent NFL QB and he never will be.And it's borne in part because the HC has almost nothing to do with the offense. 

Think I'm gonna help the Mrs. move some furniture and whatnot. This is a joke of an effort.

There are better things to do than watch this terrible game.  But that does not mean you have to move furniture.  Free yourself from the shackles of domestic servitude.  

Take a few deep breaths please. It´s not over yet. Stafford might be out of the game with another sack or hit. Momentum is a powerful thing.

Why bother benching Geno when it is clear it´s not all on him. Well I´m gonna logout of this forum until tomorrow. Who needs enemies with...

Archived