NY Jets vs Miami Dolphins -- The Game Thread

Maxman

Are you acting deft or is this really you? Milliner is a first round pick. They expected him and And a FA to be the starters. When they got spurned on all the names they brought in Patterson. He turned out to be unstable. McDougle got hurt. The position was mismanaged, of course, but it has little to do with Revis and Cro.

No, you actually said that. You said that Milliner, McDougle were the backup plan. Wrong.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conspiracy theory: Rex wanted to start Vick. Idziot overrules him and makes him start Smith. Rex knows he's getting fired so to piss off Idziot he tells MM to run the ball on every play - every play. 

Rex makes Idziot look like the Idiot he is. 

No, you actually said that. You said that Milliner, McDougle were the backup plan. Wrong.

That's not what I said at all. I named 4 CBs that were the back up plan. Either way, Walls and this other UDFA were not the backup plan. They were the backup plan to the backup plan. That's pretty evident.

And don't forget the backup plan of Antonio Allen.

Conspiracy theory: Rex wanted to start Vick. Idziot overrules him and makes him start Smith. Rex knows he's getting fired so to piss off Idziot he tells MM to run the ball on every play - every play. 

I was thinking this too.

That's not bad. Would be pretty awesome if so. High Drama FTW!

Archived