***JETS V DOLPHINS OFFICIAL GAME THREAD***

T0mShane

• Replies 667
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice floater by Geno. Great touch. Great job by Decker as well.

Not that impressive really. Both of Geno's 'bombs' to Decker were extremely easy throws where Decker had badly beaten the corner.  Any QB makes those throws with their eyes closed.  

A wasted timeout and 12 men on the field for a punt return. I have watched a lot of high school football the last few years, and I've never seen even bad HS teams make these kinds of mistakes. That is bad coaching.And in the NFL that is the difference between winning and losing every week. When your offense is so awful your margin for error is nothing, so it's even worse for this team.

"Rex Ryan had set the next regime up for great success "....omg am I really listening to this?....isn't cbs a multi billion dollar company ?..this is what we get ?

announcers really have to learn how to talk less.   listening to color commentary on EVERY play is maddening.  

A wasted timeout and 12 men on the field for a punt return. I have watched a lot of high school football the last few years, and I've never seen even bad HS teams make these kinds of mistakes. That is bad coaching.

you have probably never seen a HS QB fumble the way Geno did, either.

A wasted timeout and 12 men on the field for a punt return. I have watched a lot of high school football the last few years, and I've never seen even bad HS teams make these kinds of mistakes. That is bad coaching.

all while the broadcasters are talking Rex up like he's Lombardi because he made them laugh a few times last night...real pros

"Wonder why both these teams aren't in the playoffs?" Though the commentating has been horrible, they did make a great observation just then.

That was the play by play guy. Not the other two idiots going gaga over rex

Archived